Author Topic: Problems with the Boston in V1.10  (Read 159 times)

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
Problems with the Boston in V1.10
« on: June 11, 2002, 07:56:45 AM »
Assuming I have some problems, I think I should post the first "Post-V1.10 whine"  Its under modeled. thank you. have a nice day.

Offline straffo

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2002, 08:45:22 AM »
worst ...  it don't have a french paint job !!!

Offline HFMudd

• Nickel Member
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2002, 09:28:37 AM »
You're wrong Ripsnort.  It's waaaaay overmodeled and will be a monster in the MA.  

I even did some imaginary research and found some numbers to back this up.  They are: 5, six, drei (Per Kurt Tank), VII and pi.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2002, 12:49:33 PM by HFMudd »

Offline K West

• Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2002, 09:49:41 AM »
Obviously HTC modelled the Boston with inferrior Curtis Wright magnetos' and spark plugs and not the superior North American spark plugs along with the more reliable North American spark plug ignition wire set.

Everyone knows that all Luftjag__, er squadron units in the field were retrofitted with the good stuff and the improvements meant the Boston could easily fly 385mph at an altiutude of 35K.  I have a flight report memory of heresay or something like that about Kurt Tank was flying one once to Brautwurstpalooza' 45 and while at a leasuerly cruise setting of 280mph he got bounced by two Spitfire XXI's that had massive "E" from thier dive on him.  All he had to do was crank up his 'phish' CD to uber-loud,  stub the joint out in the ash tray (located next to his beer stein holder) roll up the window and put the pedal to the metal. He effortlessly left them behind choking on his exhaust fumes.

Westy

Offline Makarov1

• Zinc Member
      • http://fox-hunters.com
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2002, 10:14:56 AM »
*tearing up*
That made my morning! Nice one guys. :D

Offline CptTrips

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2002, 10:50:12 AM »
Yeah.  I haven't actually see int yet, and I haven't actually tried it yet.  In fact, I don't really know what you're talking about.   But I'd just like to voice my concern and disapointment with the direction HTC seems to be heading with this....what ever it is.

Regards,
Wab
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline Pei

• Silver Member
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2002, 11:37:46 AM »
Everyone knows that all Luftjag__, er squadron units in the field were retrofitted with the good stuff and the improvements meant the Boston could easily fly 385mph at an altiutude of 35K. I have a flight report memory of heresay or something like that about Kurt Tank was flying one once to Brautwurstpalooza' 45 and while at a leasuerly cruise setting of 280mph he got bounced by two Spitfire XXI's that had massive "E" from thier dive on him. All he had to do was crank up his 'phish' CD to uber-loud, stub the joint out in the ash tray (located next to his beer stein holder) roll up the window and put the pedal to the metal. He effortlessly left them behind choking on his exhaust fumes.

ROFLMAO!