Author Topic: Has anyone actually SEEN UBB....  (Read 742 times)

Offline mosca

• Copper Member
Has anyone actually SEEN UBB....
« on: November 03, 2001, 10:26:00 AM »
I've been catching up on my newsgroup/BB stuff today, and of course there is a lot of disturbing stuff here. So I have a question.

Has anyone actually SEEN UBB sucking purple monkey balls? (If you have, could you please post pictures so the rest of us can see it too?)

If you have not actually seen it, but have only heard of it, or suspect it, could you please modify your comments appropriately, ie, "I have heard that UBB sucks purple monkey balls", or, "I believe that UBB sucks purple monkey balls". To actually state that it is true without proof is slanderous, and should not be tolerated in this gentle forum with which we have been blessed.

I am finally starting to get the hang of this curious game. You know, once you tame out the nose bounce, and get to fly and fight and argue a bit on Ch1, it feels a lot like AW.

Mosca

[ 11-03-2001: Message edited by: mosca ]

Offline Rotorian

• Nickel Member
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2001, 10:30:00 AM »
Originally posted by mosca:

Has anyone actually SEEN UBB sucking purple monkey balls? (If you have, could you please post pictures so the rest of us can see it too?)

You sick fly!  :)

Hiya Mosca, good to see ya.

Offline Ratbo

• Copper Member
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2001, 12:17:00 PM »
Actually, I have a question of far greater importance.

Are "purple monkey balls" the balls of a purple monkey, or are they purple balls on a normally colored monkey?

This ties into a similar mystery from the song "Papa Was a Rolling Stone. The song says "when he died all he left us was..."

Is that "alone" as in by ourselves? Or is it "a loan" as in a debt needing payment?
I mean, the song says he's a deadbeat, right?

IMHO that song was trouble enough without that tard Rotor mucking up the works further.

-W

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2001, 12:26:00 PM »
Have you thought we might be dealing with a higher concept in both cases ... duality perhaps? UBB might well suck both the balls of a purple monkey as well as the purple balls of a blue monkey. And poppa could have left them alone with a loan. *ShruG*

I'm glad someone is FINALLY taking these subjects seriously, however.   :D

[ 11-03-2001: Message edited by: Arlo ]

Offline mosca

• Copper Member
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2001, 06:41:00 PM »
Well, I can answer the question about the song. Papa did not leave them "a loan", BECAUSE he was a deadbeat; without credit, he couldn't get a loan to leave them. What is referred to is that he left them "alone", because everything else was repossessed.

However, WHICH Rolling Stone was Papa? Most likely, Brian Jones; all the others are still alive, for one, and for another they are all very rich. This hypothesis is further corroborated by the date of Brian Jones' death, July 3rd; only the month was changed, to September, so as to rhyme with "remember". All other aspects of the date match. So, Papa was Brian Jones.

Then this brings up ANOTHER question; why is a skinny white English kid father to a black Motown vocal group? Even speaking metaphorically, the Temptations owe nothing musically to the Stones; however, the Stones DID cover the Temptations. My conjecture is that "PWARS" authors Whitfield & Strong are referring to the royalties generated by the Stones' covers of various soul classics; it is an oblique reference to the Stones as "sugar daddies".

As to the question of the monkey balls, I have no answer, as no one has come forth with PROOF that UBB does such a thing; for all we know, the phrase means that UBB sucks regular monkey balls until they are purple, then stops. Until I see the proof, I for one am witholding judgement (not the least of which is the obvious implication that there is something WRONG with sucking purple monkey balls; after all, isn't our culture replete with phrases such as "do your own thing", "whatever", "it's all good", "different strokes for different folks", etc? Why are we all looking down on purple-monkey-ball-suckers as if they were BAD?)

Mosca

Hi, Westy!

[ 11-06-2001: Message edited by: mosca ]

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2001, 06:53:00 PM »
In reference to "UBB sucks purple monkey balls", perhaps we're looking at this entirely the wrong way.

Garrett Specialties: Purple Monkey Balls and Other Stress Relievers in the Shapes of Zoo Animals

It's not the complete answer but we may be getting closer. If I can find evidence of UBB sucking any of these I will post it forthwith.

(Is it possible that it was a misquote and should read "UBB posters squeeze purple monkey balls" or "UBB posters should squeeze purple monkey balls to relieve stress"?)

[ 11-03-2001: Message edited by: Arlo ]

Offline Flossy

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Plutonium Member
      • Flossy's Website
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2001, 07:24:00 AM »
What about this?  I always thought it was a Ribena Blackcurrant.... but well, it's round and it's purple....   :)

http://uk.photos.yahoo.com/ah_flossy

:eek:  <---there's another one!  LOL

Hope this finally works!  Sorry for quality of the pictures, used my webcam....  :)

[ 11-04-2001: Message edited by: Flossy ]
Flossy {The Few}
Female Flying For Fun

Offline Flossy

• Plutonium Member
      • Flossy's Website
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2001, 07:31:00 AM »
Wish I could delete!  LOL.... finally settled on simple URL, so you will have to find and view the pictures yourselves!  I think the individual picture URLs were just too long.

:)

Flossy {The Few}
Female Flying For Fun

Offline Seeker

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2001, 08:22:00 AM »
Considers the phrases:

"sucks purple monkey balls"

"Hope this finally works! Sorry for quality of the pictures, used my webcam"

And ponders...

Offline Creamo

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
      • http://www.fatchicksinpartyhats.com
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2001, 08:27:00 AM »
This is confusing.

All I know is Flossy is the AW centerfold, and Arlo is fighting Roto to take that title from her.

Why? You all seem happy being infatuated by purple monkey balls, why stir the pot?  Just join Aces High and be happy. We won’t vote for either.

Look, the AH community doesn’t get the monkey testicular references, see?

Although your stumbling, almost embarrassingly to try and be witty, it’s painfully clear your not entertaining.  Don’t blame us for observing the obvious. Just fly and make a name for yourself that way.

Otherwise watching Arlo trying to unseat Flossy as “Miss AW” on our well working BBS will be a bit humiliating to the AW crowd, if not funny as fuk to everyone reading.  :)

Carry on.

Offline Seeker

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2001, 08:34:00 AM »
"you're"

Offline Flossy

• Plutonium Member
      • Flossy's Website
« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2001, 08:38:00 AM »
Originally posted by Creamo:
This is confusing.

All I know is Flossy is the AW centerfold, and Arlo is fighting Roto to take that title from her.

LOL!  It's just a bit of fun, Creamo - y'know... humour?    :)

As for me being a centrefold - ROFL!!  I am definitely not centrefold material - just ask anyone who's met me!  Or see my Profile pic (few years old now though)    ;)

Flossy {The Few}
Female Flying For Fun

Offline mosca

• Copper Member
« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2001, 10:00:00 AM »
Shrug. I was just having fun with the concept, trying to diffuse the anger. Sorry, I won't try again.

Mosca

Offline Creamo

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
      • http://www.fatchicksinpartyhats.com
« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2001, 10:14:00 AM »
Brutal, wasn't it.

Offline Rotorian

• Nickel Member
« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2001, 11:39:00 AM »
Originally posted by Creamo:
Brutal, wasn't it.

What?

You are the one with your panties in a wad over monkey testicles.