Author Topic: Has anyone actually SEEN UBB....  (Read 743 times)

Offline Flossy

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Plutonium Member
      • Flossy's Website
Has anyone actually SEEN UBB....
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2001, 11:58:00 AM »
Originally posted by Creamo:
Brutal, wasn't it.

I'm very sorry you feel this way, Creamo.  I appreciate you don't understand our silly humour, but was it really doing anybody any harm?

Actually, although I posted in this thread, I don't really mind these boards, even though I do prefer NNTP.  However, I have had a bit more time to get used to them than the new influx of AWrs coming here now have.  I think, in time, they too will get more used to these boards and the fact they are UBB will become less of a big deal.

Meanwhile, please excuse our attempts at injecting a little humour into these boards - no malice is intended...   :)
Flossy {The Few}
Female Flying For Fun

Offline Rotorian

• Nickel Member
« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2001, 12:08:00 PM »
Originally posted by Flossy:

I'm very sorry you feel this way, Creamo.

Actually, I think some of yas are a little tooooooooooooooooooooo apologetic.  Creamo was just razing yas.  I thought the fact that he has been following the beauty contest means it is interesting to him.  So Flossy, what are you going to wear for Swimsuit round?  I think I might steal Mage's blue speedos.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2001, 12:31:00 PM »
This is confusing.

No need to waste time reading any further.  ;)

Offline -ammo-

• Platinum Member
« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2001, 12:53:00 PM »
actually creamo is humorous. Humor that I understand anyway. Some of my best laughs were after reading creamo's post's. I definately don't understand the purple monkey nutts anyway ;)

<S>
Commanding Officer, 56 Fighter Group
Retired USAF - 1988 - 2011

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #19 on: November 04, 2001, 01:06:00 PM »
I believe it's "Purple Monkey Ball" (tm) from Garrett Specialties. Look upthread for the link. It'd make a great xmas gift for creamo.  :)

Offline Ratbo

• Copper Member
« Reply #20 on: November 04, 2001, 03:18:00 PM »
In order for Creemo to understand "Purple Monkey Balls(tm" , he needs to understand the "What kind of monkey are you?" post.

Additionally, he needs to understand the concept of purple balls. Too much whacking off, and he'll never get purple ballsto contemplate.   :)

-W

Offline mosca

• Copper Member
« Reply #21 on: November 04, 2001, 04:56:00 PM »
Brutal, wasn't it.

OK. Why? I haven't participated in any of the other AW vs AH threads. I have not taken potshots at you, or anyone. I have no sides in the matter. I simply found the idea that someone would say "UBB sucks purple monkey balls" to be absurd (neither true nor untrue, but an odd construction), and followed it a little. And then I did the same with the "Papa was....".

Truth be told, I find you unfriendly. I did nothing but write some slightly whacky lines. If you found them to be not to your liking, then you should have ignored them.

And if you find the accusation of "unfriendly" to be laughably weak, well, sir, I maintain that, in a game based on the strength of its community, that is the strongest accusation of all. I challenge you to prove me wrong.

Mosca

[ 11-04-2001: Message edited by: mosca ]

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #22 on: November 04, 2001, 05:18:00 PM »
Can a moth resist a flame? Don't sweat it, Mosca. He's doin' his best, yaknow.  ;)

Offline Blue Mako

• Silver Member
      • http://www.brauncomustangs.org/BLUEmako.htm
« Reply #23 on: November 04, 2001, 07:07:00 PM »
Someone give these guys some pliers.  Creamo has hooked 'em good and proper...  :D

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #24 on: November 04, 2001, 07:28:00 PM »
Oh man! He sure got us all real good. So he MUST be the funniest guy here after all!  :D

Want a Purple Monkey Ball (tm) for Xmas?

:p

Offline mosca

• Copper Member
« Reply #25 on: November 05, 2001, 09:46:00 AM »
Sorry, Mako. Here's where it's my turn to be miffed. I don't play troll games, I don't play newsgroup/BB wars. It's not my idea of fun. Obviously this is not the place for me, so I bid you adieu. Perhaps we will see more eye to eye in the game.

Until then,

Mosca

[ 11-05-2001: Message edited by: mosca ]

[ 11-05-2001: Message edited by: mosca ]

Offline Blue Mako

• Silver Member
      • http://www.brauncomustangs.org/BLUEmako.htm
« Reply #26 on: November 05, 2001, 05:07:00 PM »
Originally posted by mosca:
Sorry, Mako. Here's where it's my turn to be miffed. I don't play troll games, I don't play newsgroup/BB wars. It's not my idea of fun. Obviously this is not the place for me, so I bid you adieu. Perhaps we will see more eye to eye in the game.

LOL mosca, for a start, I didn't play the troll games, Creamo got Rotor, Arlo, Ratbo et al going, not me.  I just pointed out that with a couple of well chosen sentences he had you all tripping over yourselves.  Arlo saw the funny side, it's not impossible to do you know.

You are being a bit thin skinned if you take offense after the post YOU made to start.  If that wasn't a troll thread, what was it?  It certainly wasn't aimed at a discussion of the game.

Lighten up and enjoy the board, don't join the flame wars if you don't want to but don't take the moral high ground after opening the way you did here.  ;)

Oh and I am sure in the game we will see eye to eye but remember, if you're not a rook, there'll be a gunsight between us.  :D

--------------------
A "Runstang weenie" and proud of it.

Click on image to go to the 412th home page...

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #27 on: November 05, 2001, 05:15:00 PM »
".... we will see eye to eye but remember, if you're not a rook, there'll be a gunsight between us."

potato! (g,d,r)  ;)

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #28 on: November 05, 2001, 11:30:00 PM »
Well; the only thing I can think of at the moment sporting purple balls is Boroda's flea infested cat.

At least, I think thats a cat. Could be a terrorist monkey doing a Depends commercial.
The price of Freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness...

...at home, or abroad.

Offline Westy MOL

• Silver Member
« Reply #29 on: November 06, 2001, 08:36:00 AM »
Good Cod man. Is that cat dipped in milk, flour and in the procoess of being lowered into a deep fat fryer??

!

What's it taste like?    :D

- Westy

Hi Mosca.

[ 11-06-2001: Message edited by: Westy MOL ]