Author Topic: you guys see the "overall stats" thingie?  (Read 1535 times)

Offline lazs1

• Silver Member
you guys see the "overall stats" thingie?
« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2001, 10:17:00 AM »
4 months?  well.... in that case your infalible knowledge of everything that is flight sims is even more impressive!  Not all that many people who have only flown for 4 months could catigorize me, my skill level, and my plane choice so aptly.   It is indeed unfortunate that the score system is conspiring against your obvious talents.   Perhaps it is the lack of "remorse for death" that is skewing the stats?
lazs

Offline Terror

• Nickel Member
      • http://walden.mo.net/~aedwards
« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2001, 10:29:00 AM »
The F4U-1 ia my favorite!!  My stats:

F4u-1:  46 Kills   16 Deaths

2.875 K/D ration in F4u-1

Not bad.

Terror

Offline Am0n

• Nickel Member
« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2001, 10:33:00 AM »
So how is that me saying im better Apache?

i shot down silat last night, hes far better than me. leviathn, killed him 3 times since i started playing AH (yes i marked them on my calendar :cool: ), hes a hell of a lot better than me.

those are just 2 of the many i have shot down that are better than my self, so whats your point again apache?

Offline lazs1

• Silver Member
« Reply #18 on: December 21, 2001, 10:39:00 AM »
that is very good terror..  it is almost 4 times better than the plane itself does overall in the arena.   perhaps your comments on how capable the plane is could be construed to be more worthwhile than amon's?  
lazs

Offline Kieran

• Platinum Member
« Reply #19 on: December 21, 2001, 10:56:00 AM »
It is indeed unfortunate that the score system is conspiring against your obvious talents. Perhaps it is the lack of "remorse for death" that is skewing the stats?
lazs  

Quote of the week nominee here.  :)

Offline Am0n

• Nickel Member
« Reply #20 on: December 21, 2001, 10:58:00 AM »
Originally posted by Kieran:

Quote of the week nominee here.   :)

Good to see you and apache brought your palm-palms for this thread.

Offline Apache

• Silver Member
« Reply #21 on: December 21, 2001, 11:03:00 AM »
Originally posted by Am0n:
So how is that me saying im better Apache?

i shot down silat last night, hes far better than me. leviathn, killed him 3 times since i started playing AH (yes i marked them on my calendar  :cool: ), hes a hell of a lot better than me.

those are just 2 of the many i have shot down that are better than my self, so whats your point again apache?

Do you take me for a fool? I'm gonna kick your prettythang (or as you put it, Then i can make fun of you for getting killed buy someone who has played flight sims for less than 4 months) pretty much says I'm better than you.
You make a challenge knowing you're going to fail yet state that you're not? You contradict yourself sir.

Offline AKSWulfe

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
« Reply #22 on: December 21, 2001, 11:05:00 AM »
Just because you've killed someone who's better than you doesn't mean you outflew them or are better than them.

It most likely means you either a) got lucky, b) caught them damaged, or c) shot them down amidst a gang bang session.
-SW

Offline Apache

• Silver Member
« Reply #23 on: December 21, 2001, 11:07:00 AM »

Good to see you and apache brought your palm-palms for this thread.

and it's pompoms.

Offline Am0n

• Nickel Member
« Reply #24 on: December 21, 2001, 11:11:00 AM »
Originally posted by Apache:
pretty much says I'm better than you.

Yea it pretty much could mean that, depending on who interprets it. But that statement could also have nothing to do with skill as i noted.

To answer your first question, prior to now no. But at the moment yes, i take you for a fool.

Offline Apache

• Silver Member
« Reply #25 on: December 21, 2001, 12:22:00 PM »

Yea it pretty much could mean that, depending on who interprets it. But that statement could also have nothing to do with skill as i noted.

To answer your first question, prior to now no. But at the moment yes, i take you for a fool.

Very well.

I have refrained from seemingly elitist replies (which I so despise) to your posts because I thought your imagined legendary piloting skills would soon evaporate once you realized that what one types on a UBB doesn't necessarily reflect one's level of expertise.

You have posted in the training forum more than most trainers yet you either choose not to implement your own advise or most likely, you can't.

You make statements that your own stats betray. You make statements about certain AC that stats do not concur with.

You now challenge an individual who most take issue to simply because he pushes their button. What you don't know is that this banter has gone on between them for "years" but they have earned that. You have not. There is a respect between them as strange as it is but they have built that. You have not.

You call me a lazs cheerleader. So be it. Be certain, I shall from this point forward call you on every statement or post you make that can be disproven otherwise.

Good day sir.

Offline Kieran

• Platinum Member
« Reply #26 on: December 21, 2001, 12:26:00 PM »
I just happen to agree with Lazs (and Apache). Again. <flails poms>  ;)

Offline lazs1

• Silver Member
« Reply #27 on: December 21, 2001, 01:53:00 PM »
amon..your perception of what is going on remains unerring... I am indeed a well respected and beloved icon of AH.   People slavishly agree with me no matter what I post.... It's unfair, I know but.. what in life is fair after all??  Hard to believe you have only been here 4 months!
lazs

Offline Kieran

• Platinum Member
« Reply #28 on: December 21, 2001, 01:59:00 PM »
I don't know what would happen in the DA; I know here it is no contest.  ;)

Offline deSelys

• Gold Member
« Reply #29 on: December 21, 2001, 02:05:00 PM »
Originally posted by lazs1:
... I am indeed a well respected and beloved icon of AH.   People slavishly agree with me no matter what I post....

You owe me a new monitor, Lazs....No way I can clean it completely of those cheese and pasta chunks...

Last time I eat while browsing this BBS!
  :mad:
Current ID: Romanov

It's all fun and games until someone loses an eye... then it's just a game to find the eye

'I AM DID NOTHING WRONG' - Famous last forum words by legoman