Author Topic: you guys see the "overall stats" thingie?  (Read 1571 times)

Offline Am0n

• Nickel Member
you guys see the "overall stats" thingie?
« Reply #60 on: December 24, 2001, 07:21:00 AM »
Quiet a humerous post. The only way i can "defend" my self here is to duel it out, just like any other "new" person on the BBS or in AH you all gang up on. So you dont except my challenge to fight, and mock me for it. Well i dont except your challenge on the BBS, thats what ...
"We can make it personal apache.
So be it, have fun. " means, im exiting the conversation. Which i did, until my squadmate comes to me concerned that i should read this post because im being acused of "spamming" apache. Thats a rediculous assumption.

Not at any point did i say i was better than anyone, as a matter of fact i can be found most of the time mocking how bad i am at AH.

Since you guys like pulling stats thought i would also join the fun.

For your enjoyment lazs:

am0n has 23 kills and has been killed 19 times in the F4U-1. Thats about average for me, you would note i dont have a better k/d in most other AC.

Also thought i would do some furballing in my b26 this weekend, you woulda had a blast.
am0n has 31 kills and has been killed 30 times in the B-26B. didnt try to drop a single bomb, except for on my runway before take off.

You would also enjoy:
am0n has 15 kills and has been killed 4 times in the Ostwind. One of these was a tempest who thought it was a good idea to attack a flak panzer    :confused:  lol

And good bye.

[ 12-24-2001: Message edited by: Am0n ]

Offline Am0n

• Nickel Member
« Reply #61 on: December 24, 2001, 07:31:00 AM »
ROFL i just noticed wulf14  
 joined in on the fun... the same who made a 3 page post when he came to AH saying "i'll be flying high intercetping bombers, if you see one up let me know" hahahaha  :eek:
Take it that wasnt working out?

Wolf any time you are online and you want to get shot down let me know, i would be abligded to do it for you in the DA.

Make sure you get the facts strait next time, none of what you posted is true.

Offline SirLoin

• Platinum Member
« Reply #62 on: December 24, 2001, 08:10:00 AM »
SirLoin has 35 kills and been killed ince in the P51D

Yeah,I'm starting to like this feature!.. :)
**JOKER'S JOKERS**

Offline Kieran

• Platinum Member
« Reply #63 on: December 24, 2001, 08:28:00 AM »
AmOn-

Point to where I've ever called you a name. You on the other hand call me a cheerleader.

You have challenged several people to duels in the DA, promising to beat them. In my native language (English) that equates to you saying you are better than them. You finished the last post above doing it again. You would be ignorant to either not see this or if you do, deny it.

You have called Lazs a gangbanger and skill-less. Yet, I have never seen you anywhere but in the middle of a furball swayed heavily in our favor. Not that I care, because I am there too, therefore as guilty as any. I just don't make any pretences about it.

You have just insulted Wulf, which if he is the Wulf I remember (and he is) he would be one of the best Fw pilots of WB; more than a handful for someone that is self-described as "awful". You might get a kill on him, but I'm betting more often than not you'll get hammered. It won't change you, but as he said it might make HIM feel better.

You feel you are being ganged- well, you are. You walked into a crowded room swinging your arms, and now you can't see why the guests in the room are upset with you.

I disagreed with you on your perception of what the arena should be, and you have been upset with me since. Apache and Lazs also disagreed, and now you lump us together. I think if you were around a bit more you would realize we are all different, we just happened to intersect on that point. I have strongly different views from Lazs on many points. Apache is not as outspoken, but I'm betting he disagrees with Lazs and me on other issues, too. Not that you care, but we don't try to resolve those differences by challenging one another to a duel.

As far as Lazs is concerned, Lazs is Lazs. Love 'im or hate 'im, he usually states his point of view in an incisive manner that cuts to the heart of the matter. He makes me laugh aloud with his imagination and sense of humor, and the board wouldn't be the same without him. This of course does not mean I agree with his agenda (concerning buffs, et. al.), but I can still laugh at the expression of his viewpoint without getting upset. I put Creamo and Easymo in the same category- guys that seem to peel away the distractions of an argument and focus us on the point. They also usually make me laugh aloud in the process, though I may not agree with them.

Offline Am0n

• Nickel Member
« Reply #64 on: December 24, 2001, 08:47:00 AM »
Keiren i take it you didnt read a word of my post, thats typical. If you could refernce the section about dueling.

Also ive never had a personal problem with you, yes i call you a cheerleader beccause you are, any contriversial(sp) post you can be found posting "wait till lazs sees this", or something to that effect. Deny it and i'll spend the rest of my long borring fruitless work day reading old post and showing you the truth.

None of you know me, youve given me great portfolios of other players that you have taken the time to study, now study me. I'll start off buy saying you cant take offense to me talking trash, its not meant to be-little, or shouldnt be taken personal. Simply just pushing your buttons, a little hazing shouldnt hurt anyone, even lil ol you.

Referring to my post were we had a discusion, i dont think you took me right. I didnt leave that discussion angry at anyone, your opinion is yours, you just seem to think you speak for the whole cummunity. Not until this post did i feal i would be better off with out your company, now i have another persons post to skip when im reading a thread, youve reached the ranks of lazs in my books.

on the gang banging issue, you realize there are 40 people in my squad? Nearly anywhere we go its a gang bang, but i like to wing up with my buds and get kills. Normaly i can be found flying "lone wolf" when my squads not present. I logged 200 hour last tour, you seeing me a few times would would only be a very small portion of my time in the MA, what i do the rest of the time you do now know.

finnaly, I didnt challenge Wolf, i except his.. with great humor i might add.

Offline lazs1

• Silver Member
« Reply #65 on: December 24, 2001, 09:02:00 AM »
amon... your a crybaby and a liar and less than a mediocre stick.
lazs

Offline wulf14

• Zinc Member
« Reply #66 on: December 24, 2001, 09:02:00 AM »
am0n,

The intercept thing actually worked ok.

I just haven't had that much free time lately, thus my low # of sorties, low # of hours online, etc.

It's been pretty interesting to see people's reaction to being a 'decicated high altitude interceptor' (most of that was done in the TOD in Nov.) - after about 1 hour of asking for bomber reports, etc. I got some pretty good feedback. When I get some more free time I'll be doing it some more.

I'll be sure and look you up in the DA. If you see me first be sure to message me.

Mike/'wulf14', etc.

Offline Am0n

• Nickel Member
« Reply #67 on: December 24, 2001, 09:06:00 AM »
wulf hi alt fighting is where its at, good fun up there.

I wont be waiting in the DA, i'll be in the MA. Nearly ever night im there so be looking for me. We can go to the hi alt area and meet over the water. should be fun.

We can see how that luftwussie plane holds up to 8 50's  :)

[ 12-24-2001: Message edited by: Am0n ]

Offline Kieran

• Platinum Member
« Reply #68 on: December 24, 2001, 09:10:00 AM »
Let me boil your last post down for easier reading:

I'm losing on logic, so I'll change my story to "I was just pushing your buttons, you don't understand me is all".

I've read all your stuff. Trying to skate out on the latest line won't wash.  ;)

Offline Am0n

• Nickel Member
« Reply #69 on: December 24, 2001, 09:16:00 AM »
Let me boil down your post, to clear out the merky water effect..

It really reads, "amon busted me out, burst my bubble and i had to make my self feal better buy posting nonsense, insted of replying to what he said."  :)

Offline Kieran

• Platinum Member
« Reply #70 on: December 24, 2001, 09:19:00 AM »
Yeah, well my mom can beat your mom up... oh, wait... "If you want, we can go to the DA and I'll kick your butt..."  :D

Offline Am0n

• Nickel Member
« Reply #71 on: December 24, 2001, 09:24:00 AM »
ROFL!

nuuuhh hhuhhh!! my mom can.. well your mom probably could, but my dad will beat up your dad!

Anytime Keiran  :)

Offline lazs1

• Silver Member
« Reply #72 on: December 24, 2001, 09:46:00 AM »
we have all read your posts amon... kieran was very clear.  you are not responding to him.  You are a liar and a hypocrite.  everything he said about you in his last post was true and to the point and I can't believe that anyone who has been following your posts doesn't see it.

You accuse me of gangbanging (me and apache, some gangbang eh?) yet you admit to gangbanging with 40 other guys backing you up.  I have watched you turning tight little circles on the deck with 4 other friendlies trying in vain to kill a lone con.  I, and apache have shot cons off you when you got careless and only had a 2/1 advantage and became the hunted.

You get upset because people don't "fly to live" but then accuse me of flying to live.  You claim the hog is more than a mediocre furball plane yet it has a .75/1 k/d and you do even worse in it.   You give advise when you can't even fly yourself.   You talk about 5 and 9 kill sorties like they were common for you yet you can't maintain anything more than a 1/1 K/d even with all the help I allways see you with.   Worse... you claim to be flying to live.

You are a crybaby and a liar and a hypocrite.  You are a less than mediocre stick but that's no big deal... live with it.. get better and shut up about it.  

Most of the old timers here don't care about the "stats" or what you say... they know who you are by flying with you in the arena.  Have some patience and people will eventually know who you are.... one way or another.  

I will admit tho that being me is something to aspire to.. I'm sure you would enjoy the slavish devotion and adulation that is mine every time I post.
lazs

Offline Pyemia

• Copper Member
      • http://No
« Reply #73 on: December 24, 2001, 01:15:00 PM »
Just remember, theres always someone better then yourself and your always better then some other person.

In the MA I sometimes think i'm great, get a nice streak going, then I meet someone better and my dream is shattered  :D

Am0n, just relax and bow out of this thread S!.

PS.  User Profile has a nice squelch feature.

Zygote

:D

Offline ~Pyroman~

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.nightmares.org
« Reply #74 on: December 24, 2001, 01:23:00 PM »
Alot of you know me and I don't ever get involved in squabbles like this one.  But being one my the pilots I fly with are in it I just need to say a few things.

If Amon wants to be in this pissing match with you guys.  Even knowing I asked him not too I just want to make a request.  Please don't hold his views with the views of the Nightmares VMF-101.  

One thing I don't care for is trolling the boards or being a troll myself.  But if people choose to do that then that's there choice and their right   :) .

But guys like mentioned earlier in the post it is the Christmas season and not to sound rude (because I'm honestly not), but let the pissing contest go.  I see that feeling and ego's were hurt.  Read what ALL of you are writing in the latter part of this post.  You've degraded yourselves to calling each other names.  I know you are all better then that.  ;)

With that being said Apache this doesn't apply to you because you've constrained yourself and have kept it professional.  

To the rest of you Merry Christmas and I hope it's a joyious one and a safe one. <S>.

Just let it go my friends   :)