Author Topic: Voting Booth - Last Week's Results  (Read 252 times)

Offline MarkVZ

• Copper Member
Voting Booth - Last Week's Results
« on: July 07, 2000, 05:48:00 PM »
Last week I ran the question:

"Do you think the nights in Aces High are long enough and frequent enough?"

The results are as follows:

The night needs to be longer with the same frequency - 12 Votes, 57.1%

The night needs to be longer and more frequent - 4 votes, 19%

The night needs to be the current length but more frequent - 3 votes, 14.2%

The night needs to be the current length with the same frequency - 2 votes, 9.5%

All other options got no votes.

Total:  21 Votes

Apparently the majority wants the night to be longer, but roll around with the same frequency.

Anyone have a suggestion for the next question to run in the booth?

------------------
Mark VanZwoll
33rd Strike Group

Offline easymo

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2000, 06:24:00 PM »
 Here,s one.

Do you think that the 1c should haave been removed. Instead of an across the board reduction of 20mm effectiveness.

Offline Camel

• Zinc Member
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2000, 06:29:00 PM »
Hiya Mark!

Have you done an "Icon" question yet?

Offline Nashwan

• Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2000, 07:39:00 PM »
How about "Do you think the RAF should get a late war fighter?"  

Offline wolf37

• Copper Member
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2000, 07:42:00 PM »
hi all:

easymo, no i dont think the 1c should be removed,  dont fly it, but others do and like it. as for the 20mm, they should be some what even in any plane. for my self i have not noticed a differance in the spit, but then i dont shoot down much so how would i know.
but i have noticed a differance in the c1, it takes more then one little hit to remove my wing, I am glad they took the 105 howizter out of the c1 and put in the 20mm, now i stand a better chance of living when i come across the f4u-c1, i could be wrong on the letters for the plane, i dont pay that much attention to the names and all the letters and numbers.

as for icons in the night flying, i know it would be very hard for HTC to set up, but would be nice to reduce the distance you can see the plane as it gets darker. say at the darkest point of the night, plane icons can not be seen till about 1.5k or so, unless maybe they are shooting and you can then see the tracers. well thats what i think any ways.

wolf37
C.O.
THUNDER BIRDS

Offline MarkVZ

• Copper Member
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2000, 08:56:00 PM »
easymo,
I ran a question on the 1-C several weeks ago when it was still considered very uber in the guns.  I think I'm going to let that rest for a while.

Camel,
The icon thing hasn't been done yet, but it has been discussed many times in the forums.  I want to chose something somewhat fresh that people are still willing to ponder over.   Also, it would have many options to chose from, and you still wouldn't be able to list all that people wanted to vote for.

Nashwan,
That's  a bit too general of a question.  I have a feeling that HTC will put out a late-war RAF plane anyways    I tend to want to run a question that applies to the majority of the players.  Who would seriously argue against getting any new plane in AH anyways?  

I may run the icon question if I don't get any better suggestions.  Remember it has to be something that applies to the majority of Aces High pilots, yet something that isn't beating a dead horse  

Thanks