Author Topic: easymo...  (Read 1576 times)

Offline humble

• Platinum Member
easymo...
« on: April 28, 2000, 02:18:00 AM »
That was an overeaction on my part bud, we were using A1 as an FFA and everyone seemd ok with it. Absolutely no reason for me to have jumped down your throat. I apologize for my over reaction there.

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."-Pres. Thomas Jefferson

Offline easymo

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
easymo...
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2000, 02:45:00 AM »
 And i was PO already because 1 player was makeing a beeline for me every time he took off. U might remember him clearing your 12 once.

Confusion will continue to cause tempers to flare as long as we FFA. As i suggested in another thrd, we need to stake out 16 and 27. Different countrys, and the base,s are close togeather. Unless the trainers are useing them for the same reason.

As to your apology. Dont sweat it. Your not the first trainer to complain about me shooting him down .

Offline Swager

• Silver Member
easymo...
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2000, 06:49:00 AM »
POOF!  My head is sooooo big, I can't fit thru the doorway!    

------------------
Swager
I/JG2~Richthofen~
"Damn.....I can't believe I missed that shot!!!"

JG2 "Richthofen"

[This message has been edited by Swager (edited 04-28-2000).]
Rock:  Ya see that Ensign, lighting the cigarette?
Powell: Yes Rock.
Rock: Well that's where I got it, he's my son.
Powell: Really Rock, well I'd like to meet him.
Rock:  No ya wouldn't.

Offline Dead Man Flying

• Platinum Member
easymo...
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2000, 01:50:00 PM »

Originally posted by easymo:
And i was PO already because 1 player was makeing a beeline for me every time he took off. U might remember him clearing your 12 once.

That would be me.  Of course I hunted you for a brief period when, on my first flight, you basically dodged three other planes to come right for me like a linebacker after a running back.  After some fun fights (the 109 to 109 in particular), I let it go.

What I find peculiar was that you challenged me to duel you, and yet every time you had an opportunity to do so you preferred to run and cherry pick the hmble/Nash 1v1.  That's your choice, of course... it WAS a FFA... but don't get upset when I lock onto you every time you do it.

-- Todd/DMF

Offline humble

• Platinum Member
easymo...
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2000, 07:16:00 PM »
hehe

Don't confuse bouncing a 1 on 1 with adding my pelt to your collection .

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."-Pres. Thomas Jefferson

Offline weazel

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
easymo...
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2000, 07:24:00 PM »

As to your apology. Dont sweat it. Your not the first trainer to complain about me shooting him down.

Easymo-I wouldn`t have said a word if I hadn`t been trying to help a student out on pvt channel. I wasn`t paying attention to you as I rotated off the runway and wasn`t expecting a cheap shot like that or I would have evaded you.

Offline easymo

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
easymo...
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2000, 08:12:00 PM »
 actully weazel, I was thinking about kieren, and his connex problem.

Offline Kieren

• Zinc Member
easymo...
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2000, 08:33:00 PM »
...which by the way are still awful...  

Offline easymo

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
easymo...
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2000, 11:01:00 PM »
Bummer kieren. I thought u got that fixed. Cable is where its at. Ive forgotten about rubber bullits  

Ill set up an h2h arena for us if u get to jones,en to bad. Might help. Fewer ppl.

[This message has been edited by easymo (edited 04-29-2000).]