Author Topic: AH pilots you admire...  (Read 960 times)

Offline DR00

• Zinc Member
AH pilots you admire...
« Reply #45 on: September 02, 2000, 07:27:00 AM »
I am NOT trying to change thread, but must say that more than FM, eye candy, or fancy game options, it's the quality of people(notice I didn't just say pilot) that has caused me to switch from that "other" sim.

-towd_

AH pilots you admire...
« Reply #46 on: September 02, 2000, 08:45:00 AM »
frenchy and hang they fight like sons of squeakes and i respect both these guys even when they dont have alt.

the wreckin crew i must admit i am amazed at the preseverance and skill of these guys even tho im in the squad good men all ( cept cave hes a known subversive type) hehe

zig cause you might be better than me, dont know we have never really faught and in a way i cinda dont want to know hehe

there are others that good but they always become score slaves it seems and i dont hardly see um any more ( they usualy at 25 k holdin hands like nancy boys tend to do when no ones lookin.)

there are others by the score but my brain dosent have all the names at hand ( to much drinkin ) but <S> all yall that fight and piss on the rest.

Offline Apache

• Silver Member
AH pilots you admire...
« Reply #47 on: September 02, 2000, 10:10:00 AM »
Gonna throw mine in the pot.

Ripsnort - Excellent leader.
Comanche - My brother & another aggressive hog driver.
Mr.Bean - Can't believe his SA.
hblair - His skills aside, I like da guy.
zigrat - Great coordinator. Gets the Knights together quicker than anyone. Fun to fly with too.
cavemanj - I like winging with this guy. I don't have to do much  
Swager - Will call a 6 in a heart beat.
AKSeawulfe - Beats me up on a regular basis but always has a <S> for me in the buffer.
Thunder - We were squaddies in the other sim (ya knew me as sky, thunder  . oops, cat's outta the bag). Want to learn the P51, talk to this guy.
2 guys that aren't here now, but will probably return (I hope).
Hooligan - Consistent top 10. For those of you who didn't fly WB and not taking anything from Torque, but he is the consumate big blue driver.
Last but certainly not least, Lazs - You guys should hear him on RW! This guy is a riot, lol.

------------------
Apache
=XO= VMF-323 Death Rattlers
VMF 323 Death Rattlers Web Site

Offline Fariz

• Silver Member
      • http://9giap.warriormage.com
AH pilots you admire...
« Reply #48 on: September 02, 2000, 02:01:00 PM »
I tried to make my list, then found it too long.

Great community, great game.

Fariz

Offline wolf37

• Copper Member
AH pilots you admire...
« Reply #49 on: September 02, 2000, 06:22:00 PM »
hi all:

good god, where to start.

well the Wreckin crew, love flying with all these guys, helps me get a few more kills in.

Frenchy, this guy will salute you no matter what, all around great sport and fun to fly against, unless I know its him then, me thinks its time to run like hell.

Bash, when this guy is defending a field, it can take hours to take if you get it it all, but great to fly against.

Nash, gee I dont think I have ever shot this guy down, but he sure as hell trashed me alot.

hmmmmmm, thinking

hangtime, god I hate seeing that high p-38 when i'm buffing, I just know i'm in trouble, kills buffs better then anybody I think.

sunchser and 715, you need a goon driver, these guys are always ready, willing and able to goon.

and I better not forget my own squad, or i'll probably end up tied to the bottem of a tank,
the THUNDER BIRD squad is a great bunch of guys to fly with, when they are not planning a munity. (dont think that is speeled right)

god there are so many more to add, but seem to be experancing brain lock, so this will have to do for now.

------------------
wolf37
C.O.
THUNDER BIRDS

Offline hblair

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.cybrtyme.com/personal/hblair/mainpage.htm
AH pilots you admire...
« Reply #50 on: September 02, 2000, 06:37:00 PM »
Thanks for the mention fellas. Really is cool to see that other pilots notice your skills and/or manners in the arena.

Just about everybody in this thread has my respect when I see them in the arena. Lots of skilled pilots here as well as class act guys...

eskimo

AH pilots you admire...
« Reply #51 on: September 03, 2000, 02:44:00 AM »
Dang Camel, I did forget Buhdman, was going alphbeticaly, 3 B Bucs, sorry Buhdman...

and Fariz, my Nemisis, come back you dweeb.

The more I think about it there has got to be at least 100 Bish and Rooks that regularly kick my butt, and prolly at least as many Knights that I'm glad are on my side.

I've even met a lot of newbies that learn amazingly fast, and/or make me laugh daily.

<S> to everyone

eskimo

Offline Fariz

• Silver Member
      • http://9giap.warriormage.com
AH pilots you admire...
« Reply #52 on: September 03, 2000, 10:33:00 AM »

Originally posted by eskimo:
Dang Camel, I did forget Buhdman, was going alphbeticaly, 3 B Bucs, sorry Buhdman...

and Fariz, my Nemisis, come back you dweeb.
eskimo

LOL, I do not like only 2 people in this game, and you are not in the list for sure  

I will come back as soon as I will get a time and money for a game.

<S>

Fariz

eskimo

AH pilots you admire...
« Reply #53 on: September 03, 2000, 01:15:00 PM »
Gee, thanks Fariz.  It makes me feel good just to know that I have been excluded from at least one person's "Two Most Hated List".  LOL.    Hmm, that could be an ugly thread.

eskimo

Offline goat10

• Zinc Member
      • http://members.home.net/goat10/index.htm
AH pilots you admire...
« Reply #54 on: September 03, 2000, 07:25:00 PM »
What about the all time great  Mitsu?

Or me I have the highest death to kill numbers in the sim!  

Oh you want me to kill more than I die?  

Never mind.  

------------------
I Hate It When That Happens!

Offline Swager

• Silver Member
AH pilots you admire...
« Reply #55 on: January 12, 2003, 09:39:20 PM »
Remember this thread?

Alot of these guys do not fly anymore.  Or fly under a different handle that we dont know of.

So what are your answers now after 2 years?

Enjoy

:)
Rock:  Ya see that Ensign, lighting the cigarette?
Powell: Yes Rock.
Rock: Well that's where I got it, he's my son.
Powell: Really Rock, well I'd like to meet him.
Rock:  No ya wouldn't.

Offline rod367th

• Silver Member
Well been here about 4 months
« Reply #56 on: January 12, 2003, 10:06:50 PM »
My observation is 75% of arena Great bunch of Guys.
I owe Mw's alot. Came from Warbirds, And they taught me ins and outs of Ace;s high.  Mwreaper is great guy. ( and you can use his Undies as a sail for your boats extra bonus) Running side joke thats been over done:)

Grimco. Nice guy great missions

HTTP. Kinda guy you want on your side.

BGmaw the first guy I winged with, Thought hey if all like this guy SCREW warbirds.

Haven't flown with the AK's but I can say if its as much fun to fly with as it is to fly against

And I like SHANE He like to talk (LIKE  ME).  And is good pilot that gets alot of abuse cause of his skill, and most crap runs off his back. I bet out on town you'd bust a nut with him, Or get into alot of fights.

Offline sax

• Gold Member
      • http://www.13thtas.com
AH pilots you admire...
« Reply #57 on: January 12, 2003, 11:04:52 PM »
Swager

Squads
Impossible to remember all of them. AK's have the best sense of humor for sure.
Assassins, well just cus a post like this automatically brings up thier name.
Firebirds, Nexx is a bud.

Pilots, no particular order
All of the Tas, past and present. Speaking of which, rumor has RWY coming back soon:)
AKcurly , Flossy , usarmy , ammo , nimitz

Offline Kanth

• Gold Member
AH pilots you admire...
« Reply #58 on: January 12, 2003, 11:38:34 PM »
Kieren -great guy from DOA and of course here
Frodo -great guy from warbirds and here too
999000 -always doing his quiet helpful buff thing
BNShill -always encouraged me
Gabreski -always had me cracking up
Wilbuz -always encouraging and nice
Nomde -always a nice guy
Yeager - from DOA mistakeless fighter AH nice guy too
Kumori -former squaddie and always a great guy

Most of the Damned :)
Gone from the game. Please see Spikes or Nefarious for any Ahevents.net admin needs.

Offline funkedup

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.raf303.org/
AH pilots you admire...
« Reply #59 on: January 13, 2003, 12:01:30 AM »
I must have missed this one the first time.  I can't believe I didn't come in there and toot my own horn.  
Alas all I am now is a BBS ace.  My fiter skillz have gone the way of the Yugo.  :)