Author Topic: A new suggestion!  (Read 159 times)

Offline EvilDingo

• Copper Member
      • http://www.mp3.com/einsteinband
A new suggestion!
« on: June 19, 2002, 12:53:58 PM »
!

I think that after you kill a certain number of Spitfires in the MA a giant boss Spitfire should spawn. It would have 42 engines, but could turn on a dime. It would only have 2 hispanos in the wings, but 39 gunner ports all firing hispanos. To balance the gameplay each gunner should only get 150 rounds.

If you manage to shoot it down, instead of breaking into metal pieces, it breaks into a ton of different kinds of fruit. Apples, bananas, pineapples... etc. If you ram the fruit before it hits the ground you get points added to your score.

So what do you think?! It would bring the community together because everyone would have to ralley to bring down the boss Spitfire!

...okay, I might be a little dilusional because I just got 1942 AND Bubble Bobble working on my arcade machine! Ah, the memories!

Offline SunKing

• Gold Member
A new suggestion!
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2002, 02:08:30 PM »
Ah yeah kinda like the old  "1942"  but BOB not Pacific scene. My fav was always  "Twin Tigers", the one where you had to shoot down planes to sink the carrier vessels.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2002, 02:12:24 PM by SunKing »

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
A new suggestion!
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2002, 02:24:50 PM »
I believe we have that allready.   they are called B17 and if you shoot the fruits that come out of it you get points added on to your fun quotient.
lazs

Offline Thrawn

• Platinum Member
A new suggestion!
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2002, 02:37:57 PM »
LMAO!!!:D

Offline Sikboy

• Platinum Member
Re: A new suggestion!
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2002, 02:46:46 PM »
Originally posted by EvilDingo
!

I think that after you kill a certain number of Spitfires in the MA a giant boss Spitfire should spawn. It would have 42 engines, but could turn on a dime. It would only have 2 hispanos in the wings, but 39 gunner ports all firing hispanos. To balance the gameplay each gunner should only get 150 rounds.

If you manage to shoot it down, instead of breaking into metal pieces, it breaks into a ton of different kinds of fruit. Apples, bananas, pineapples... etc. If you ram the fruit before it hits the ground you get points added to your score.

So what do you think?! It would bring the community together because everyone would have to ralley to bring down the boss Spitfire!

Best Idea EVER. If you can work Donkey Kong in there, I'm sold!

-Sikboy
You: Blah Blah Blah
Me: Meh, whatever.

Offline EvilDingo

• Copper Member
      • http://www.mp3.com/einsteinband
A new suggestion!
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2002, 03:09:09 PM »
I guess that could be the C-47s defensive fire. Donkey Kong throwing barrels out the side. Of course, any attack from above would negate Donkey Kong virtually powerless.

Offline DmdNexus

• Silver Member
A new suggestion!
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2002, 03:53:46 PM »
And we can rename this game to

SPIT-QUAKE!!