Author Topic: you know you are loved and admired when...  (Read 453 times)

Offline RRAM

• Nickel Member
you know you are loved and admired when...
« Reply #30 on: June 23, 2002, 10:41:56 AM »
Originally posted by lazs2

Does anyone here find it amusing that a guy from Spain is talking about vanity?   Next he'll be lecturing me about my temper..
lazs

Hum! now that you say it......its not that bad of an idea :p :D

Offline poopster

• Silver Member
« Reply #31 on: June 23, 2002, 11:31:18 AM »
Loser I don't care how it's spelled, I either call it "The fine Italian car" ( long story ) or the crazy car. Because it is.

Built it for my daughter and gave it to her for her 16th birthday. 4 years she's drivin it, no tickets, not even pulled over. The local constables know the car.

But...an arguement with an ex-boyfriend, sideways out of a parking lot, hooked and won an arguement with a blue United States Postal Mail Box.....

Out of the body shop this Wednesday, full coverage is a wonderful thing :D
« Last Edit: June 23, 2002, 11:33:36 AM by poopster »

Offline CAV

• Nickel Member
« Reply #32 on: June 23, 2002, 11:32:13 AM »
Personal I like my Laz better. Hes one of the nice guys of AH. The funny thing was....  Back when we first moved to AH, he was having to fly around explaining that hes not that other Laz.

Players was alot nicer to him after that...

CAV

Well, its Cav525... still looking for that guy flying as "Cav"
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG301

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #33 on: June 24, 2002, 08:52:09 AM »
cav.. by "nicer" do you mean they quit talking to him after that?  

He could talk to that laz/lazer guy..  that guy will talk to anybody.  even while they are walking away.

lazs
Public Relations Officer for the BK's
Ambassador of Good Will for the BK's
we are not recruiting.. if someone dies maybe we will send you an application.

Offline Kieran

• Platinum Member
« Reply #34 on: June 24, 2002, 10:05:43 AM »
Lazs-

FWIW, I've always liked you best of all the "Laz's". You're straight up, consistant, and you only do your talking here, leaving the open channel, well, OPEN. ;)

Offline Laz525

• Zinc Member
The 'real' Laz
« Reply #35 on: June 27, 2002, 10:22:11 PM »
:cool:

Ok, what gives?  Why does it bother you that I am Laz?  Do you think I would copy a name from someone I don't know from the hordes of other pilots around?  As far as I know I had never encountered you until the other night, and I've been Laz, short for Laszlo, for many years!  Why should I want to copy your handle?

If you want to know who I am, just check out your old SAC skins from AW.  You will notice several of them signed VMF 525 Laszlo.  When I came to Aces High, Laz, my handle, was taken.  I had to add the squad number to it so I could keep it.  Is the handle sooo very special that you need it to yourself?  Tough luck, bud!  I don't know and I don't care who had it first, but I am not giving it up, nor do I care what you may think.  It doesn't bother me that you may use a similar one.  Lazer and I showed up the same in AW for many years, and we never had a problem with it.  In fact, once we flew a mission together and it was a lot of fun seeing another Laz flying in formation.  

Get over it.

VMF 525 Laszlo  (Laz)

Offline Drex

• Nickel Member
« Reply #36 on: June 28, 2002, 12:34:06 AM »
umm...he aint mad, laz :)

Offline Seeker

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
« Reply #37 on: June 28, 2002, 04:07:05 AM »
"umm...he aint mad, laz "

You have proof?

Doctor Fumbleskin