Author Topic: New animals needed  (Read 1567 times)

Offline Saintaw

• Platinum Member
      • My blog
New animals needed
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2000, 01:42:00 PM »
Sorry to say, but you are all WRONG...
The Beta arena is based on a map of a place called "Black mountains" aproximately 50 Miles south of Bristol...I have some pics to prove it, i have a friend who lives there...

The only place on earth where you can find that amount of sheeps   <g>

------------------
Saint
DCO 186th Wardogs (Falcon4 Squad)
 http://www.wardogs.org/
"Firepower Mate, that is what separates the men from the boys..."
Saw
Dirty, nasty furriner.

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
New animals needed
« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2000, 01:53:00 PM »
I showed this thread to my date. It was my take on it that she was not impressed.

When I asked her what she thought, she remaind uncommunicative. When pressed, all she would say was:

"Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!"

Oh; ...and she's from Texas.  

Hang

The price of Freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness...

...at home, or abroad.

Offline Downtown

• Zinc Member
      • http://www.tir.com/~lkbrown1
New animals needed
« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2000, 03:56:00 PM »
I was stationed in Montana for 2 years and there are sheep, though I think there are more antelope.

Big Huge ELK!!!!!

As far as a sheep predator, I think we need wolfs.

Then for Variety, Little Red Riding Hood.

We can use Red and the Sheep similarily.

Of course think what the woodsman would cut off with the axe when he gets modled.

------------------
Lincoln "Downtown" Brown.
 lkbrown1@tir.com
 http://www.tir.com/~lkbrown1
Those who don't remember the past are condemned to repeat it.
Hals und beinbruch!

Offline MarkVZ

• Copper Member
New animals needed
« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2000, 05:26:00 AM »
OK, here's the plan.  We give the B-26 a loadout of toxic slurry for sheep bombing runs, like pictured below: (I know, it's an A-26, but bear with me   )

The toxic slurry contains a chemical that turns them inside-out, making them butt ugly, and rather scary.  The less percent of sheep, the less mutton the opposing team has to eat (somehow they become depressed too) and it makes their pilots weaker, which makes them black out easier and have reduced strength to maneuver.

We should have a sheep ranch to go along the strategic positions like HQ and flak factories.  Bombing this ranch will limit or stop the countries production of sheep for 30 mins, so none will regenerate, so they'd better scramble some fighters to save their sheep from vulching strafers and low-level toxic slurry attacks.

One country can steal another countries sheep be herding them with C-47's transporting them to the homeland and dropping them...oops...forgot the parachute...SPLAT...ok, give em parachutes...and the enemy can strafe the sheep as they float down.  Also, we should be able to drop diseased sheep over the rook's homeland, so all thier pilots get sick from certain diseases.  

Happy flying  

------------------
Mark VanZwoll
33rd Strike Group

[This message has been edited by MarkVZ (edited 01-31-2000).]

Offline Rebel

• Nickel Member
New animals needed
« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2000, 10:29:00 AM »
Jeeeeez dude, bio-chemical warfare via sheep.  Sick man, sick.  Although:

Parachuting sheep ain't a bad idea, but it's wasteful.  And if you think that those poor things 'll be able to pull a ripcord, much less get out of the damn things without strangling themselves.

Here's what I suggest:
Black sheep.  Make the rifle work, and you have to defend yourself (and your current sheep of choice) from these sluts  

------------------
-Rebel
"With a Rebel yell!"
"You rebel scum"

Offline Sascha JG 77

• Zinc Member
New animals needed
« Reply #20 on: January 31, 2000, 11:27:00 AM »

Sascha

------------------
Jagdgeschwader 77 "Herz As!"

Offline Westy

• Gold Member
New animals needed
« Reply #21 on: January 31, 2000, 11:46:00 AM »

Yes. I too am tired of sheep.

Any chance we could get some GOATS?

Offline bloom25

• Silver Member
New animals needed
« Reply #22 on: January 31, 2000, 03:28:00 PM »
Ok, I'm going to tally up the results of my thread.
1.  Some people want to enable rifle
2. Some people want to vulch the sheep (ok, this is a good use for all those hog-1c around   )
3. Some people, er... make that 1, want an "agent orange" load-out for the b26 to mutate the sheep.
4. One person wants goats...
5. Hangtime impressed his date. (I hope.)
6. We can be glad they aren't kangaroos. (Very funny btw. Also, good thing our sheep don't have stinger missiles.   )
7. We may have discovered a new use for c47s
8. We have learned that the bishops are really sheep.  
9. We've created the funniest post since Manock left us.  (Although "b17 flight model" is still a classic thread IMO, a must read for newbies.) 10. We have truely created the biggest waste of Internet bandwidth and server HD space I've ever seen. (Ok, maybe not ... ex: "Today's report, "Calling them like I see them" ...)  11. We made everyone reconsider their opinions on sheep.