Author Topic: Dumb question  (Read 238 times)

Offline majic

• Silver Member
Dumb question
« on: June 24, 2002, 09:58:30 PM »
I recently downloaded the editor and so far the help guide has answered all my questions.  One problem I am having no luck with is the object report keeps telling me a runway touches a grid line when it is nowhere near.  Is this a bug, or could it be something I am not seeing?  I have only put in one small airfield so far and am pretty sure that it is refering to the one runway at that field.  But that runway is set diagonally in the grid and doesn't come close to touching the grid lines.  Any help would be appreciated.

Offline 10Bears

• Silver Member
Dumb question
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2002, 11:32:54 PM »
Click on the snap grid box then place your cursor in the middle of grid square you would like your field. Use only the HTC default fields.. heh.. you actualy have 3 foot clearance on either end of runway.

Hope that helps

Offline majic

• Silver Member
Dumb question
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2002, 03:40:36 AM »
Thanks for the answer.

I didn't expect this to be easy, but I've run into a whole slew of problems trying to make a basic map so I can learn to make better ones.  Is there another help file somewhere?

Offline 10Bears

• Silver Member
Dumb question
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2002, 01:26:01 PM »
Yeah right here.

The default for messages on this forum is I think 20 days. Make it oh 150 days then read em all

Pokie has made some tuts and posted them here.

Any question you don't see an answer for just post here we're happy to help :)

Offline BenDover

• Platinum Member
Dumb question
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2002, 01:52:16 PM »
"Now class, there are no stupid questions.........just stupid people."

:D

j/k, anyway, if it looks to be in the centre, then just leave it