Author Topic: This is just pathetic  (Read 269 times)

Offline Nash

• Plutonium Member
      • http://sbm.boomzoom.org/
This is just pathetic
« on: July 09, 2000, 03:10:00 PM »
<spit>

JG2 and Pony Express. Listen up.

Y'all are a bunch of uhm... lazy, slovenly...ah... PACIFISTS!

The upcomming Rumble was practically MADE for you guys. FW190's versus 51's. Where ARE you people? Get out of yer tie-days and STEP AWAY FROM THE BONG. PLEASE.

Ripsnort - I head Wardog calling you names yesterday in the MA. Yes - very BAD names. Are you just gonna lie down and take that? Sheesh.

And Torque, I saw Ram auger not 50 feet from where you were about to take off. The resulting debris damn near KILLED ya, not to mention the mess it made of yer paint. How can you not RETALIATE for this kinda BS?!

JG2 and Pony Express... between the two squads ya got over 50 pilots.. only a few of which have signed up for this thing. Where ARE you people? Oh wait.. I get it... It's a scheduling problem, is that it? Got a Tupperware party planned that day? Or is Mary freaking K dropping by the house?
How luscious for you.

Buncha gawdamned pansies in here. <sigh> It makes me sick.

Can we, for a moment here, crawl back into that special part in our brains... the area that completely, and with such clarity understands MANS NEED TO WAGE ALL OUT FREAKING WAR! HAVOK! MAYHEM!... Dammit.

I implore you... please... Get OFF yer collective arses for two minutes, sign up, and prepare to start KILLING eachother. Mark my words - you'll be better men for having done so.

Thank you.

Mmmm....this coffee is gooood.

Offline Camel

• Zinc Member
This is just pathetic
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2000, 03:24:00 PM »
  Nash!

Yeah you Luftwussies! Check out your roster on Nashes page, slim very slim!

Unfortunatly, Sat. is bad for me, probably impossible, but I will watch to see if there are changes.

Offline RAM

• Parolee
  • Zinc Member
This is just pathetic
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2000, 03:32:00 PM »

Originally posted by Nash:

And Torque, I saw Ram auger not 50 feet from where you were about to take off. The resulting debris damn near KILLED ya, not to mention the mess it made of yer paint. How can you not RETALIATE for this kinda BS?!

LOL! Nash when did you saw that? I am bishop since 2 weeks!  

I wont do the rumble unless I get a fix for the colour of my screen in AH...and a fix for some "heart" problems I am going thru right now.

Both seem VERY unlikely  

[This message has been edited by RAM (edited 07-09-2000).]

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
This is just pathetic
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2000, 03:50:00 PM »
Nash; Hristo sez that Saturday in not 'convienient'. Sundays are booked.

Impasse..

..and my frustration level is approaching yours. The pony team is willin; the LW leadership is apparently stalling for some unknown reason. Cannot fathom why they will not settle on this.. they wanted the fight; we answered the challenge. We did the ROE work. We contacted the Special events people to arrange times within their schedule. We will lose THOSE times damn quick if we don't get this thing firmed up. All they gotta do is ok the date and time and show up and demonstrate their superior skills.

Luftwaffles.. I repeat. "Pick up the gauntlet!"

No confirmed times by Monday from the LW and the rumble is cancelled.

That is all.

Hang

The price of Freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness...

...at home, or abroad.

Offline Spatula

• Silver Member
This is just pathetic
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2000, 04:37:00 PM »

The upcomming Rumble was practically MADE for you guys. FW190's versus 51's. Where ARE you people? Get out of yer tie-days and STEP AWAY FROM THE BONG. PLEASE.

Nah the bong comes with me, i have it permanently attached to the control panel on my stang.

JG2 and Pony Express... between the two squads ya got over 50 pilots.. only a few of which have signed up for this thing. Where ARE you people? Oh wait.. I get it... It's a scheduling problem, is that it? Got a Tupperware party planned that day? Or is Mary freaking K dropping by the house?
How luscious for you.

I would love to but my timezone is not that agreeable to the american timezones so i doubt i'd be able to make the duels, or the practices. Im normally on when theres only a dozen or so people online except the weekends where i try to get out of the house.

BTW, dont knock my tupperware parties, they're quite the rave...

------------------
Overlord Spatula

if you adhere to all the rules you miss out on all the fun

=357th Pony Express=

[This message has been edited by Spatula (edited 07-09-2000).]
Airborne Kitchen Utensil Assault Group

Offline Wardog

• Copper Member
This is just pathetic
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2000, 05:27:00 PM »
LMAO........

I will be getting into these scenarios on my off season Nash. As i work 6 to 7 days a week 14 to 18 hours a day,i dont know when ill be off long enough to join this melee..

But once the season is done, ill be able to hook up with Rude & the 13th TAS for some Wingman duels  

Some of ya may not know but i was Winging with Rude way back in the AW DOS days when we where 13th TAS then too   Voss & Mav are also a few old timers from the 13th TAS in AW DOS..

This will be fun when i get time to fly  

Cyas up........Dog out.

Offline Torque

• Gold Member
This is just pathetic
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2000, 11:27:00 PM »
I'll suck in P51 can I paint a F4U bright white and fly?  

Offline Hristo

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
This is just pathetic
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2000, 12:12:00 AM »
Nash, have you checked your mailbox lately ?

Please add Udie, Zigrat and Vulcan to Luftwaffe (not Luftwafte) pilot list.

Luftwaffe pilots, next training will be Wednesday 6 PM GMT in TA.

Offline Nash

• Plutonium Member
This is just pathetic
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2000, 01:38:00 AM »
That's more like it!

Hristo, I didn't get yer e-mail, but I went ahead and added Udie, Zigrat and Vulcan. I posted your training time in the news section and fixed that little typo - sorry    

The ROE has now been finalized. The date, however, has not. I'm sure that will get worked out fairly soon.

We still got a long ways to go.

Ripsnort - rally yer men dammit!

Rumble

[This message has been edited by Nash (edited 07-10-2000).]

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
This is just pathetic
« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2000, 07:56:00 AM »
You'll have to contact Swager, I have officially stepped down from JG2.  It was a fun ride, but for me it was time to move on.

<S>

Offline Nash

• Plutonium Member
This is just pathetic
« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2000, 09:21:00 AM »
Fine. Swager?!

Offline Swager

• Silver Member
This is just pathetic
« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2000, 11:25:00 AM »
Nash,

Thank you for considering I/JG2 in this FW190 vs. P51 joust.

As of right now, I/JG2 is in the process of, how shall we say it, re-grouping.    

With the number of pilots leaving and starting their own squads I, as CO, have to wait until the dust settles.

The members of I/JG2 can of course join this exciting fray.  Im sure it will be fun!  I am sure any member from the JG2 squadron will make a positive impact in this duel.

I/JG2 has lost some high impact flyers recently, but in no way, shape, or form will I/JG2 lose it's level of effectiveness within AH.  IMHO every member of I/JG2 is a high impact player within this community.  

To the JG2 members, this duel between pilots of the FW190s and P51s sounds like a great opprotunity to have some unique fun.  The Express would be fun to fight against, as they always are!!

Salute to everyone taking part in this event and remember to take snapshots!!!    

Have a nice day!

------------------
Swager
GeschwaderKommodore I/JG2~Richthofen~[/i]

"Damn.....I can't believe I missed that shot!!!"

JG2 "Richthofen"

[This message has been edited by Swager (edited 07-10-2000).]
Rock:  Ya see that Ensign, lighting the cigarette?
Powell: Yes Rock.
Rock: Well that's where I got it, he's my son.
Powell: Really Rock, well I'd like to meet him.
Rock:  No ya wouldn't.

Offline Baddawg

• Zinc Member
      • http://www.dogfighter.com
This is just pathetic
« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2000, 11:30:00 AM »
Would the new re-grouped JG2  be called vJG2.01  ?<G ,D,R>

Offline Nash

• Plutonium Member
This is just pathetic
« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2000, 11:34:00 AM »
<S> Swager. I appreciate the circumstances with JG2. Best of luck, and I'm sure you guys will emerge from this as strong as ever.