Author Topic: Plane Request  (Read 112 times)

Offline StracCop

• Copper Member
      • http://www.digitaldioramas.com/
Plane Request
« on: July 03, 2002, 12:39:52 PM »
Just a thought...

Please consider adding a Stuka with dive siren to an upcoming plane set.  The Japanese have their Val and the Americans have their SBD dive bombers now.  The Germans could use the ugly little Stuka...if only to get killed in..;)

Great addition to a fine game...can't wait to get the PC at home fired up so I can die many a glorious death for the 113th Attack Squadron "Lucky Strikes."
« Last Edit: July 03, 2002, 12:43:49 PM by StracCop »

Offline hawk220

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
Plane Request
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2002, 12:47:59 PM »
I remember in AW that the Stuka was very maneuverable at low speeds..and could outturn anything I think.. was this an AW fluke or was the Stuka really that maneuverable? would it fit into AH?

Offline -tronski-

• Gold Member
Re: Plane Request
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2002, 02:00:41 PM »
Originally posted by StracCop
Just a thought...

Please consider adding a Stuka with dive siren to an upcoming plane set.  The Japanese have their Val and the Americans have their SBD dive bombers now.  The Germans could use the ugly little Stuka...if only to get killed in..;)

Great addition to a fine game...can't wait to get the PC at home fired up so I can die many a glorious death for the 113th Attack Squadron "Lucky Strikes."

Use the Val, and just whistle in the dive :D

Tronsky
God created Arrakis to train the faithful

Offline JoeDirt

• Nickel Member
Re: Re: Plane Request
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2002, 02:02:46 PM »
Originally posted by -tronski-

Use the Val, and just whistle in the dive :D

Tronsky

ditto:p

Offline T0J0

• Silver Member
Plane Request
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2002, 02:19:52 PM »
Remember in Air warrior you would here that siren and everyone in your area would wonder what the heck that noise was...Great in theory but no one would ever fly the Stuka..There are much better planes to Add, once in a while for fun our squad would all up Stukas but you never could last long shooting bb's.. The enemy would feel like they was beating baby seals with a club after whacking you out of the air....
T0J0

Offline Pei

• Silver Member
Plane Request
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2002, 03:17:07 PM »
We just got six new ones, give the poor buggers a break for a few days at least.