Author Topic: Ver.1.10  (Read 192 times)

Offline Red Tail 444

• Gold Member
      • http://www.redtail.org
Re: Do not like 1.10
« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2002, 03:28:18 PM »
Originally posted by Ace101
What the hell happened with my bomber view and what happened to the realism of the game??? I mean a country shaped like a piece sign??? What next, a freaking hart-shaped country??? I'm seriously considering ending my suscription... I played for two hours today then just totally lost interest.. I was so excited about the new version, but once i saw it, it was a total let down... Maybe the next version will have manuals with each bomber.. What a joke AH turned out to be...

Ace101, enough already. In the short time you have been here, you have managed to alienate yourself from several Bishops, and that's not an easy thing to do, because in my opinion, we really work well together (well..for the most part :)  ). On a nightly basis, you demonstrate little class, and no respect whatsoever to the Bishops, gameplay, and to AH in general. You have a choice. You can learn the game, play with the level of respect the players (yes, you included) deserve, or go back to Quake or Warbirds. This is a game for gamers, and there is little need for your immature prattle on the text buffer, and now, here on the BB's. You have not been here nearly long enough to flame the game to the level which you have been doing, and it's wearing thin, bigtime. If you dislike the game, you are free to leave. I'm just speaking for myself, and I'll still fly with and cover your arse when I see you up, but please, show a little respect, will you? Thanks!

Gainsie