Author Topic: Bug Forum Workaround  (Read 116 times)

Offline BD

• Zinc Member
Bug Forum Workaround
« on: July 03, 2002, 12:05:37 PM »
I was also not seeing any of the new posts on the bug forum, but I just found a fix.  At the bottom of the forum screen, change the dropdown box which controls the number of days for which threads are shown, then press the "Go" button.  I changed it to 2 days, then also to 5 days, and all new bug reports magically appeared.

Offline Mickey1992

• Gold Member
Bug Forum Workaround
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2002, 12:19:35 PM »
Hey, you're right.  Selecting anything longer than "Last 10 days" causes the problem.  There must be a corrupted post that is screwing things up.

Offline BD

• Zinc Member
Bug Forum Workaround
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2002, 06:44:22 PM »
Punt

Offline Flossy

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Plutonium Member
      • Flossy's Website
Re: Bug Forum Workaround
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2002, 02:21:26 AM »
Originally posted by BD
I was also not seeing any of the new posts on the bug forum, but I just found a fix.
The Bugs Forum has been fixed for a few days now???  At least it has for me, so not sure what your problem is?  :confused:
Flossy {The Few}
Female Flying For Fun

Offline BD

• Zinc Member
Bug Forum Workaround
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2002, 08:34:53 AM »
Punt

Unless I make the change above every time I enter the Bug forum, the last post I see is dated 6-18 and is about the RATO Smoke being visible

Offline Maverick

• Plutonium Member
Bug Forum Workaround
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2002, 01:54:47 PM »
punt,

Still a bug here  :(
DEFINITION OF A VETERAN
A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."
Author Unknown