Author Topic: KI67 bug in CT? or is it just me?  (Read 442 times)

Offline Saintaw

• Platinum Member
      • My blog
KI67 bug in CT? or is it just me?
« on: July 08, 2002, 09:53:18 AM »
Everytime I go to the Bombsight view in the KI67, I have a CTD. (tried 3 times last night).
I don't have this in the MA, nor offline. Am I the only one this happens to ?
Saw
Dirty, nasty furriner.

Offline JimBear

• Nickel Member
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2002, 01:00:00 PM »
Happens to me every time I try it in the  CT, TA. I can enter calibration mode but when I go to measure Airspeed, CTD. Havent upped one in the MA

Offline Sabre

• Gold Member
      • Rich Owen
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2002, 03:48:59 PM »
There were a number of these kinds of CTD bugs when v1.10 was released.  This sounds like another one, which means there's nothing the CT staff can do about them except disable the Ki67.  Post it ASAP to the bug forum, so HTC can squash it quick.  Anyone else seeing this kind of problem with the Ki67?  I didn't notice any similar problems with the Boston in the CT.

Sabre
CT Staff
Sabre
"The urge to save humanity almost always masks a desire to rule it."

Offline deSelys

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2002, 05:41:20 PM »
I just did some buffing in the Ki67 in CT, I haven't CTD.

However, a nasty bug I DID notice is the following:
why do all my bombs hit the earth JUST when the target is passed????? I can't be wrong so it has to be the program ;)

(result from last mission: 3xKi67 with 8x100kgs each.....killed.....1 gun post :o )

Seriously, buffs have seen an awesome improvement with 1.10.
I'll probably fly buffs 1/2 of my online time now.
Current ID: Romanov

It's all fun and games until someone loses an eye... then it's just a game to find the eye

'I AM DID NOTHING WRONG' - Famous last forum words by legoman

Offline HFMudd

• Nickel Member
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2002, 05:53:10 PM »
Seriously, buffs have seen an awesome improvement with 1.10.

*sniff* I'll always remember that magic moment when, for the very first time, a plane attacking my 3 B-17's reached the point where the rounds from the top turrets, the tail and the right waist gun all converged.  It was a moment of true bliss, not unlike my first kiss, my first sunset at sea or vulching the same dude for the third time in a row.

Sigh...  The moments...

Offline keyapaha

• Nickel Member
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2002, 08:57:02 AM »
at least u hit somthing deselys i ran a ki67 group to a10 last night i thought i calibrated it right as i arrive near the city doors open and drop 24 100lber's my first thought is oh toejam that is gonna be off abit as i keep waiting for the impact i pass the city.

i think surley i didnt miss by that much now as i cross the river i see the bombs hit on the other side of the river i can still hear the laughter from those at a10 but not a total loss for some reason a group of bostons tried to attack me i got em all .

this is gonna be the fun part if AH is trying to figure out the lvl bombing puzzle i have read the post concerning this but no luck yet its only a matter of time and ill get the hang of it.

:)