Author Topic: Strange message in the kill buffer  (Read 150 times)

Offline AKcurly

• Silver Member
Strange message in the kill buffer
« on: July 19, 2002, 12:40:39 AM »
It said Rude landed 4 kills in a P51-D.  Now, what's strange is that in the tenure of the 512x512 map, I noticed Rude speaking with a lisp and holding his cigarette with the lit end on the palm side. Umm, he was also flying SPITS a lot! Rwy, you better come back and rescue this lost sinner.  Heh, I expect to see him in a dorka tomorrow. :)

The thought of Rude in lederhosen, lisping and smoking bass-ackwards is too much to bear. :D

curly

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2002, 01:35:57 AM »
Its worse than you think Curly.

I was in their barracks to steal some beer and I saw a CD of "Collected Mellodies of the Von Trapp Family Singers" lying on his foot locker, and the whole place smelled like boiled potatoes and cabbage.

Maybe we should plan an "intervention" session and confront him with it.  I think he's still in denile.

Worried,
Wab
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2002, 06:23:12 AM »
Calm yourselves lads.

It'll be a cold day in Hades when you see TAS flying around pretending they are Adolph's blond bendover buddies.

.... and Wab you better get a new compass. You obviously weren't in the TAS barracks. Didn't see the walls covered in Betty Grable pinups did you? Nope. So you weren't in OUR barracks.

Besides, our barracks smells like KC BBQ and spilled beer.. with a leavening of Scotch vapors.

;)
« Last Edit: July 19, 2002, 06:31:20 AM by Toad »
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2002, 06:47:34 AM »
I don't think Rude realized he landed the kills!   Rude.   WTG.

Masher / Karaya2
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2002, 10:49:17 AM »
>Didn't see the walls covered in Betty Grable pinups did you?

He's just masking for your benefit Toad.  Look in his locker behind his uniforms...a Marlena Deitrich poster.

I know its hard to accept, but at least we've caught it early.  Please, get him some help before its too late.

Regards,
Wab
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline Dead Man Flying

• Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2002, 11:43:22 AM »
Rude's just a poser Spit pilot wannabe.  :D

-- Todd/Leviathn

Offline Stalker

• Zinc Member
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2002, 11:52:46 AM »
Toad..speaking of KC BBQ.

It's been awhile.

Offline ZeroPing

• Copper Member
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2002, 05:27:34 PM »
Whats weirder.. ive seen many AK flying la7s and driving ostys.... is this normal? Before this update I always squelched 6, but i see this more and more these days...