Author Topic: Confessed cheaters in Aces High  (Read 1945 times)

Offline Voss

• Silver Member
      • http://www.bombardieraerospace.com
Confessed cheaters in Aces High
« Reply #105 on: November 09, 2001, 11:00:00 AM »
MJ, read through the entire thread and tell me how long you would be able to restrain your self from countering the personal attacks these amazinhunks engage in. AKWabbit, especially. Deja has gone to the trouble of insulting nearly aspect of me. He is trash, and I will call him that to his face.

You, too, should avoid telling me what to do.

If nothing else, this thread has exposed the entire AK squad to be a bunch of jerks with no discernable respect for anyone, even themselves.

Pathetic.

Offline mjolnir

• Nickel Member
« Reply #106 on: November 09, 2001, 11:02:00 AM »
Pro-Line is headed by Paul "Voss" Hinds. Paul is a former USAF F16 Viper pilot who also happens to own and fly his own P-51 Mustang! It also happens that he has flown a Spitfire and the only flying Me-109 in the world.  

Wow, this is making me seriously rethink my future as a pilot in the USAF, if it means I'll end up wasting hours on end crying about a video game......

Offline AKSWulfe

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
« Reply #107 on: November 09, 2001, 11:07:00 AM »
MJ,don't let that influence your decision on joining the USAF.  

None of that is actually true or even remotely close to the truth... well except the "preview" (and Confirmed Kill actually existed, but it died shortly into it's beta testing phases)- but the rest of it...
-SW

Offline Apache

• Silver Member
« Reply #108 on: November 09, 2001, 11:07:00 AM »
Originally posted by MJ:

Wow, this is making me seriously rethink my future as a pilot in the USAF, if it means I'll end up wasting hours on end crying about a video game......

MJ, with all due respect, unless you know the history about all this, you may want to avoid this thread. <S>

Offline aceyes

• Zinc Member
« Reply #109 on: November 09, 2001, 11:18:00 AM »
Originally posted by AKWabbit:
[QB][/QB]

Let me make sure I understand this correctly  ;) In the past, Voss conned a community and suddenely has principles?

YES

Offline Don

• Silver Member
« Reply #110 on: November 09, 2001, 11:31:00 AM »
Jeez. Hidng CVz? To what end?
Espionage? In a game which allows gamers to hide CVz so they don't get hurt? Nonsense

A few months back there was a similar beef between Citabria and Ripsnort (I think). I recall that many agreed it was the height of dweebery to take a CV off the map. IMO, it goes against the spirit of the game, but there will always be those who would "game the game". Selfish really, whenever one decides to detract from the game which all have the right to enjoy. I applaud the espionage, and do not think that it was in any way cheating. Hell, when I clicked on this thread, I was thinking that someone actually altered the code for their own ends, not the case here.  :(

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #111 on: November 09, 2001, 11:32:00 AM »
>Wow, this is making me seriously rethink my
>future as a pilot in the USAF

Please don't let it MJ.  Its a worthy goal and I hope you make.  If you do, you will have my utmost respect and gratitude for your service.  You'll be the real deal, not a poser.

Voss is an ex-fighter pilot like I got a 21 inch carrot.

regards,
Wab

[ 11-09-2001: Message edited by: AKWabbit ]
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #112 on: November 09, 2001, 11:32:00 AM »
Originally posted by Voss:
MJ, read through the entire thread and tell me how long you would be able to restrain your self from countering the personal attacks these amazinhunks engage in. AKWabbit, especially. Deja has gone to the trouble of insulting nearly aspect of me. He is trash, and I will call him that to his face.

You, too, should avoid telling me what to do.

If nothing else, this thread has exposed the entire AK squad to be a bunch of jerks with no discernable respect for anyone, even themselves.

Pathetic.

Voss, there are 30 members of the AKs here in Aces High with many more members that don't fly Aces High. Your statement above identifies you as either a troll or the biggest jerk in this thread. Maybe both eh?
Here we put salt on Margaritas, not sidewalks.

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
« Reply #113 on: November 09, 2001, 12:19:00 PM »
Play nice children.

Time to close this one.

HiTech