Author Topic: Good Bye...and Thanks for all the Fish....  (Read 1166 times)

pasquale

Good Bye...and Thanks for all the Fish....
« on: January 30, 2000, 08:26:00 AM »

Morbid

« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2000, 08:49:00 AM »
May I be the first to say bye. Not good bye. Just bye. The only phrase with good in it is good riddance.

And as you were trolling (evidenced by the thread title), there goes all your high and mighty prose about wanting to help by getting people to reply. I noticed from your profile that you are completely anonymous. Me thinks you are hiding something and were just here trying to cause trouble.

Tell Jenni (or whatever else you do after school) we all said hello  

Offline Westy

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2000, 08:50:00 AM »
 That's the lamest bow out I've seen in a long time. In here anyway.
 When the going gets a bit rough only the weakest pull the 'it was a troll' stunt like you just did.
 Morbid ran you up the flag pole and back down again for a helluva good ringing out.

See ya <flips em the bird>

--Westy

funked

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2000, 09:45:00 AM »
buh-bye

Offline Sunchaser

• Copper Member
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2000, 12:25:00 PM »
AND
It should be:
"So Long, and Thanks For All The Fish."

Not a bad read, by the way, but read the first 3 books first guys.

Offline dracon

• Nickel Member
      • http://myweb.cableone.net/decon14/
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2000, 01:50:00 PM »
Well, now I must apologize.  I'm a "take you at face value and try to see the best in all" type of guy!  How sad that little people like this exist.  My statements on his thread are my true beliefs and fears!
I agree Westy, some people can't handle adversity and disagreement with their opinnions, but this is one of the LAMEST Cop-Outs I have ever witnessed.  Someday I hope you become a person!  I doubt that becoming a man could ever be in the equation!  How Sad:-(( AMF
Good Luck and Gods Speed to HTC and Aces High
Dracon

Morbid

« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2000, 04:00:00 PM »
Dracon, how convenient you would jump on the train to say addio to pasquale after your posts. You go on about "free speech" and "specualtion is the spice of life" not unlike our pal pasquale.

You miss the boat too, my friend. It isn't a matter of free speech. And speculation, as practiced here, is for fools.

I can't refute a thing pasquale said - nor do I intend to. The only ones who really know the numbers aren't talking. Wisely I would add. All the rest of this is just stirring up trouble and making life harder for everyone. Why do it?

Offline dracon

• Nickel Member
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2000, 10:10:00 PM »
Sorry Morbid!  I apologized above.  Why? Cause I thought he was honestly concerned.  I'm not going to be bait on your hook either.  You'll get no arguement from me.  Why? cause I was never arguing in his thread.  Just stating my opinions and Fears for the AH game.  Please re-read my posts.  Your gloating?  Cool! Enjoy bud, your maturity and obvious intelligence has impressed us all.
CYA
Dracon OUT!

Morbid

« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2000, 07:29:00 AM »
No Dracon, I'm not gloating. You were right in there with the cry for freedom of speech, balls to the wall with speculation, etc. Why should the way that pasquale bowed out change how you feel about the issue? It just seemed odd that you would go from the one stand to telling pasquale not to let the door hit him in the ass.

I shouldn't have jumped on you like I did though and I apologize.

Offline K-KEN

• Silver Member
      • http://www.cutthroats.com
« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2000, 06:15:00 PM »
Personally, I hate to see anyone leave disappointed.  Frustrated-OK!  
Folks......this is a Beta!  IT is a NEW thing!
Not like a new bike or TV, it needs a little more work.  This is your average clay model that needs a little more shaping. Heck, if ya can't enjoy this.......get married!
See ya in 6 weeks!

KKEN

Offline dracon

• Nickel Member
« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2000, 11:09:00 PM »
Morbid, My Friend    Last post.  Yes I was crying out for feedom of speech and subject matter.  Truly if you re-read my posts you will see that I was defending everyones right to speak their opinions and there right to chose subject matter with out being brow-beaten by others.  Not just pasquales.
Once it became appearnt that pasquale was a "lamer" and a "troller" I became disgusted and have little sympathy and no toleration for him personally.  Thus my AMF post to that thread.  He certainly still has a right to say what he wants, but I have a right not to, and won't, listen to him.
As I have stated before,I fear that HTC will have problems because they are offering, IMHO "Too Little,Too Soon,For Too Much.  I had really hoped there was  away for me to do both games.  I belong to a WarBirds squad and as someone else said "The squad shows little desire to move to AH".  Although, I could probably afford both.  I will stay with my squad in WarBirds and keep watch on AH for a future re-consider.  Hey, enjoy and fly well.

Capt.Dracon
157th TFG Swamp Foxes
Raptor Flight, WarBirds

Offline lakc

• Zinc Member
      • http://www.concentric.net/~lakec
« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2000, 09:44:00 PM »
Awfull quick to jump down someones throat as a troll, when this post is titled after a novel by Douglas Adams. His post may have been cryptic, but it can hardly be deemed pro or con AH, WB, AW, WWIIOL, Fascisim, Natzism, etc......

------------------
Lake City
-lakc-

Offline dolomite

• Zinc Member
« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2000, 09:49:00 PM »
lakc-

What you have failed to realize is this post is an addendum to another post originated by the same person in which he did get rather caustic. He got his butt waxed but good, then he tried to come to this post and pretend it was all a troll before. That was lame, and no one bought it. And yes, I have that book, too.  

...this is a troll, too...?

Offline Gadfly

• Silver Member
« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2000, 10:03:00 PM »
Where did he get caustic?  Silly post, I'll grant you, but he seemed polite enough.