Author Topic: Sickware Expands Partnership  (Read 343 times)

Offline Targetware

• Zinc Member
Sickware Expands Partnership
« on: July 30, 2002, 07:47:34 AM »
The Targetware series of online combat flight simulators, are based upon a unique physics engine developed for both the Windows and Macintosh platforms by Sickware, a privately held company located in San Francisco, California.  Sickware operates as a virtual corporation comprised of a part-time international development staff from three countries.  Today, Sylvan "sick" Clebsch and his partners are pleased to announce that Micah "yak" Bly has formally joined the Sickware corporate partnership, serving in the capacity of Sickware's Director of Project Development.

Official Announcement[/url]

Regards,
Doug
Targetware Marketing & Business Development
marketing@targetware.net
Targetware Home Page
Target Rabaul Home Page
Target Flanders Home Page

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2002, 08:18:31 AM »
Duel OS platforms?  Oh my! (good thing you're business will depend on the user created toys!)

Good luck!  looking forward to it.

Offline Wanker

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2002, 08:28:03 AM »
Ya know, Badger, I got to hand it to you. Instead of hanging around here and continuing to tell HTC how to run their business, you went off and formed your own company. Maybe you have room on Targetware for Mandoble? ;)

Offline mason22

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2002, 09:25:40 AM »
now...if they would just update the friggin thing...  :D

Offline AKDejaVu

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.dbstaines.com
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2002, 09:28:49 AM »
Targetware?  Hasn't that been in closed beta for 2 years now?

Offline Tumor

• Platinum Member
      • Wait For It
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2002, 09:44:23 AM »
How many more years before this vaporware become realware and we get a chance to see if Targetware has been worth the wait?
"Dogfighting is useless"  :Erich Hartmann

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2002, 09:47:40 AM »
HTC went from "office doors open" to Open Beta in 6 months or less...Targetware has been closed beta for how long?!? ;)

Offline Badger

• Copper Member
      • Military Surplus Collectors Forums
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2002, 10:44:43 AM »
Originally posted by banana
Ya know, Badger, I got to hand it to you. Instead of hanging around here and continuing to tell HTC how to run their business, you went off and formed your own company.  

Hi banana...

Thank you for the feedback, but I'm afraid I'm just a minor character in a much bigger scheme.  This project belongs to the community, spearheaded overall by Sylvan "sick" Clebsch, whom I'm sure you recognize as a long time MMP on-line flight-sim player, as well as one of the authors of Roger Wilco.  The rest of us are just part timers contributing to his dream of an "open architecture" MMP sim, developed by players for players ...  and maintained by players.  The pay is zero, my business development budget is zero, but the satisfaction level over the last 18 months has been a ten.  We have over 250 closed beta testers and the next iteration v.037 is about to be released to them.  The development state is highly evolved and we're all pretty excited about the next few months.

Thanks again... :D

Regards,
Badger

Offline Thrawn

• Platinum Member
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2002, 02:12:04 PM »
I gotta say this has to be the absolute limit.  I can understand a fanboi coming here and advertising the competitions product.  But, what appears to be an actual competition, marketing representive??

Ah well, it's HTC's board.

Offline AKDejaVu

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.dbstaines.com
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2002, 02:15:38 PM »
At least he didn't pull a litmann and try to do it on the main forum.

Offline Braz

• Zinc Member
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2002, 03:11:40 PM »
Guys,

Many of us have known the Target folks as long as we have Dale and crew. They are working part time to build a better sim. Let 'em take as long as they want, no skin off your nose. And if it works, a lotta us will want to try it out. So, as long as it's off topic, I'm happy to hear about it. Sic 'em Badger and crew!
:cool: