Author Topic: How can I tell who won last reset?  (Read 277 times)

Offline gofaster

• Platinum Member
How can I tell who won last reset?
« on: July 30, 2002, 10:05:54 AM »
How can I tell who won the last reset and the previous resets?

Reason I ask is two-fold: a lot of times a country will be right on the brink of collapse, but I can't stick around long enough to see if it actually happens.  I need the closure!

Second, I'm curious to see if one country gets whacked more often than another one.  I've noticed that the Bishops seem to always have more bases than the other two countries and I'm curious to see how often they actually win, and who it is that's getting the losing end of the stick for the last month or so.

Offline aac

• Copper Member
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2002, 11:00:21 AM »
You have to just ask someone who is online.

Offline gofaster

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2002, 12:28:36 PM »
Hmmm. Ok, thanks.  I was hoping there was a tool that could disprove my theory that Knights end up with the short end of the stick 3 out of 4 maps, and that its the Bishops that get the victory 2 out of 4 times (Knights and Rooks occassionally get a victory over the Rooks and Knights, respectively).  I haven't seen a Bishop defeat since I've joined "Aces High".

Most disconcerting.

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2002, 03:11:13 PM »
Hmmmmmm ...

Bish were the first to lose the reset on the AKDesert Map and the Knights were the first to win on that map.

Knights might seem to be on the losing end of the stick most of the time due to the fact that we are always fighting a 2 front war, while the Bish and the Rooks fight a 1 front war (against the Knight front). Very rarely will you see the Bish and the Rooks really mix it up, cause if they turn their heads for a second, the Knights will eat them alive.

When the Knights do win, we reset one country and beat back the other, which makes it that much more rewarding.

:D

edit: Sorry for the digression ... I too would like to see this implemented on a web page. It must be in the database somewhere.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2002, 03:25:05 PM by SlapShot »
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

Offline niknah

• Zinc Member
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2002, 03:58:01 AM »
I too would like to see this on a HT web page somewhere, I thought winning the war would be the most important part of the game!!  What would also be interesting is a K/D between the different countries at the reset to see who really got ganged and who didn't.
People shouldn't be punished either at the end of war when all the red/green fields get reseted.