Author Topic: Florida Recount Funded by Enron/Halliburton  (Read 903 times)

Offline Kieran

• Platinum Member
Florida Recount Funded by Enron/Halliburton
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2002, 06:55:10 PM »
Nah, he's just sipping a latte' and talking about cute elephants. ;)

Offline lord dolf vader

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2002, 10:15:49 PM »
eagler do you have any values at all ? damn right i care if the republicans undermined the electoral process to gain the presidency. it goes without saying. if its true the responsible partys should be shot.

the difference is if it were my party i would say the same thing.

Offline Holden McGroin

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2002, 10:35:06 PM »
Originally posted by lord dolf vader
damn right i care if the republicans undermined the electoral process to gain the presidency. it goes without saying. -------

As long as we are beating a dead horse, you should look into the history of the Chigago area votes in 1960...
Holden McGroin LLC makes every effort to provide accurate and complete information. Since humor, irony, and keen insight may be foreign to some readers, no warranty, expressed or implied is offered. Re-writing this disclaimer cost me big bucks at the lawyer’s office!

Offline lord dolf vader

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #18 on: July 31, 2002, 10:48:29 PM »
cool and there were no republican political  machines that were  about the same.

Offline Holden McGroin

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #19 on: July 31, 2002, 11:01:24 PM »
The machine in 1960 Chicago was Mayor Daly's, and I believe he was a demo...

What was it you were saying about "if it were my party"? You can cry if you want to...
Holden McGroin LLC makes every effort to provide accurate and complete information. Since humor, irony, and keen insight may be foreign to some readers, no warranty, expressed or implied is offered. Re-writing this disclaimer cost me big bucks at the lawyer’s office!

Offline Kieran

• Platinum Member
« Reply #20 on: July 31, 2002, 11:40:39 PM »
"Breaking news... the IRS is still trying to decipher the Democratic party's election disclosure, but there were no Cantonese-speaking officials on call."

Offline Sandman

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #21 on: July 31, 2002, 11:42:33 PM »
Originally posted by Kieran
"Breaking news... the IRS is still trying to decipher the Democratic party's election disclosure, but there were no Cantonese-speaking officials on call."

Hundreds if not thousands of conservative comedians looking for work and you make jokes for free.... :D
sand

Offline Hortlund

• Platinum Member
« Reply #22 on: August 01, 2002, 03:14:03 AM »
Originally posted by 10Bears
Oh your quoting your skinny girlfriend Annie Banannie, Skimming up and down to see if in all fairness she mentions that any close race in Florida between 500 votes State law mandates a state wide Manual recount.. Nope. Oh well. I wonder why she puts democracy in quotes it’s almost as if she has contempt for that word. Like she doesn’t really believe it or something.
Oh while i’ve got you here, I’m doing a research project for something else maybe you can help. Can you tell me what political party Slobo belonged?... that would be great thx.

Miss Coulter my skinny girlfriend? I wish! :)

Slobo? I think it was the communist party, no? If memory serves me right, he was elected leader of the Serbian Communist party in the late 80ies (something like 87-88). Before that he ran some local communist party in Belgrade.

Offline lord dolf vader

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #23 on: August 01, 2002, 08:10:13 AM »
"The machine in 1960 Chicago was Mayor Daly's, and I believe he was a demo...

What was it you were saying about "if it were my party"? You can cry if you want to..."

love the nonsequitor insult . i aint cryin but nice try at twisting words. but you screwed it up.

what i was saying was your reference is 42 years old and dang near everyone related to it is dead. should i bring up nixon? reagans private war ? bush ones cocain dealing ?  no because they are not related to the argument. immoral illegal but not talked about ad nauseum like a democrat getting a blow job.

or your sugesting that mayor daley stole a presidential election? forty two years ago? please more details mr history.

now back to the present where living criminals subverted american democracy for power. ya know the cokehead deserter we call president that wasent elected and has the rest of the world thinking we are insane murderous maniacs.

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #24 on: August 01, 2002, 08:31:39 AM »
[Bthe rest of the world thinking we are insane murderous maniacs. [/B]

Only a liberal would spin a defensive move due to an attack leaving thousands brutally murdered into making us the aggressors. :rolleyes:
Here we put salt on Margaritas, not sidewalks.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #25 on: August 01, 2002, 09:13:03 AM »
eagler do you have any values at all ? damn right i care if the republicans undermined the electoral process to gain the presidency. it goes without saying. if its true the responsible partys should be shot.

not your values obviously
thank your lucky stars "YOUR" party didn't cheat its way into the white house. no telling where we'd be if it had. you think goron had the balls to attack like GWB did? I don't ... he'd lobbed a few missles and called it even, just like his boss did for 8 years :rolleyes:
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Holden McGroin

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #26 on: August 01, 2002, 09:41:19 AM »
My dear Lord dolf vader,

what i was saying was your reference is 42 years old and dang near everyone related to it is dead. should i bring up nixon? reagans private war ? bush ones cocain dealing ? no because they are not related to the argument. immoral illegal but not talked about ad nauseum like a democrat getting a blow job.

You will notice no references to William Clinton in my previous message.  

the fact that there were serious improprieties in 1960 is well known.  Nixon could have challenged Illinios, and possibly changed the outcome of the national election, but  (get this) he had 'too much class' at the time.

Now let's get in our way back machine and change the history of Florida 2000, or we can stop beating this dead horse and get on to things today that possibly we can change.

"those who do not remember history are condemned to repeat it."