Author Topic: Current scoring system - what about my kills in a bomber?  (Read 164 times)

Offline BotaBing

• Copper Member
Current scoring system - what about my kills in a bomber?
« on: July 14, 2000, 05:34:00 PM »
I've been working on my panzer, m16 and bomber skills lately. I've racked up some kills, including a couple nights when I got 7 fighters in my m16, and then 9 fighters the same night (in one sortie  

I go to look at the ranks, and i get the feeling that my Bomber stats don't reflect anything but the number of kills - it doesnt seem to give credit or points or ranking based on kills.

Offline AKDejaVu

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.dbstaines.com
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2000, 05:55:00 PM »
the downside to kills awarded in a ground vehicle is that the sortie usually ends in a ditch.  Ditches/captures/deaths reduce the point multiplier for that mission.

AKDejaVu

Offline Replicant

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2000, 08:19:00 PM »
It all comes down to whether you land the kills and also what kills you get in a fighter and also if you capture any bases.

Last tour I had 536 kills in bombers/vehicles yet it won't give you a high score unless you carry out the above.

Additionally you need to get some fighter kills.  I had only flown bombers/pnzrs this tour and then after taking a fighter up and shooting a bomber down my ranking jumped up 400 places?!?!!?  Something not right there!

'Nexx'
NEXX