Author Topic: Salute to the stalkers  (Read 141 times)

Offline Paxil

• Copper Member
      • http://marathontoathens.blogspot.com
Salute to the stalkers
« on: August 08, 2001, 04:25:00 PM »
Salute to the stalkers... the high alt dots in the sky that follow me... never attacking when I think they will... just playing chess in the sky- even though I am nothing but a pawn... hoping away, looking over my shoulder, waiting for the swoop that never seems to come... and yet they never seem to leave, did they notice me? are they heading somewhere else? no... still there. (Check again) Still there. (Check again) Damn... How are they always high on my six no matter which direction I turn? Are they sizing me up? Toying with me like a cat with a mouse? What are they thinking? I'm a virtual carrot, an yes, they are hungry... but patient… because it is hard to size up which prey will bite and which will not... perhaps some more enticing prey will wander along... a nice Niki or C-Hog... that might save me.... but no... what is this? low enemy cons... and green guys in trouble... time for some action... whoosh!!! 2K... 1K... closing... my finger tightens on the trigger ready for action... when... booom!!! wing gone... not good... fire... twisting and turning and cold air rushing.... DAMN killed by a stalker again. <S>!!!

Offline Westy MOL

• Silver Member
Salute to the stalkers
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2001, 05:29:00 PM »
:D I know exactly how you feel!

Westy

Offline Dmitry

• Copper Member
Salute to the stalkers
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2001, 09:16:00 PM »
lol Paxil how true... 13 TAS are on the hunting again  :)