Author Topic: I need some help with this..  (Read 95 times)

Offline Matt1221b

• Copper Member
I need some help with this..
« on: August 19, 2002, 02:45:41 PM »
well ive been playing this game for about a month and i have a few questions....one is that is there i way i can make the game more difficult so that the emeny atacks me while im in there air too.  the next questions is thateverytime i take off my plane starts to stall and fall out of the sky and spin and fly sideways.       and one last question is that when i go to attack and everything i take of and do whatever i bomb and stuff.  and on the way back my gear doesnt lower.  ive checked my damage and i usually dont have any or much and its never the gear or anything related, but my gear does not lower ive tried it on all the possible speeds and it still does not lower.... any help on any of these:( :confused: :p

Offline SKurj

• Gold Member
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2002, 02:58:14 PM »
heh well if this is a serious post... i will reply in kind...

To #1... fly at 5,000ft alone

#2.  Don't pull up too steep after takeoff.  Pick up some speed before pulling the nose up to start climbing.  (or use auto takeoff)
in bombers make sure your flaps are up and u aren't carring more than 50% fuel.  Usually 25% suffices with 50% for long runs.

#3.  Check your keymapper in setup, for the gear key(none is not a key).  Your plane MUST be going less than 200mph for the gear to come down in all planes with the exception of the f4u's.

SKurj

Offline Roscoroo

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.roscoroo.com/
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2002, 02:59:50 PM »
Take this to the training chat thread . you will get help in there .:D
Roscoroo ,
"Of course at Uncle Teds restaurant , you have the option to shoot them yourself"  Ted Nugent
(=Ghosts=Scenariroo's  Patch donation

Offline Matt1221b

• Copper Member
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2002, 03:05:38 PM »
i dont have the money my parents think its not worth it and they wont let me:mad: :( :rolleyes: