Author Topic: =357th Pony Express= will be closing up shop  (Read 351 times)

Offline Spatula

• Silver Member
=357th Pony Express= will be closing up shop
« on: August 28, 2002, 05:02:31 PM »
I am due to move to London (from New Zealand) in November, which means i will have to hang up my virtual flight goggles and cap for a period unknown. It also means that as the acting CO of the 357th sqaudron, and no-one else willing to ensure its survival, i will be forced to disband one of the original AH sqaudrons.

So, as of the 31st of October the =357th Pony Express= sqaudron will close up shop. Originally created by wardog in the beta testing phase of AH, it has continued to this day proving to be one of the longest-serving sqaudrons this game has seen.

To all that have been a part of it, flown with it, or against it, or any of its members, i salute you all .

Expect to see most of the existing members join up with the twin-engined devils.

I will still be around, as will the sqaud, untill the end of october. I will be back, but im not sure when, it depends on whether i find a job or not and how long it takes.

If anyone would like to continue the 357th by offering themselves as the new CO, then contact me (taurineman@lycos.com)

Airborne Kitchen Utensil Assault Group

Offline Rude

• Platinum Member
=357th Pony Express= will be closing up shop
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2002, 08:11:36 AM »
Sorry to hear about the 357th....hope your move is in your best interest and that you will find happiness:)

WD...give me a shout