Author Topic: Interview with Hitech at wargamer  (Read 252 times)

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
Interview with Hitech at wargamer
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2002, 04:54:25 PM »
I still can't get to the site.  Dang it.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com

Offline Seagoon

• Gold Member
      • http://www.providencepca.com
« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2002, 10:39:37 PM »
Glad to see HT reads the boards...

Personally I would have like the first person shooter stuff moved ahead of the missions arena - that would have been a Biiiiiig boost to the player base as well as the MOHAA, RTCW, BG1942 style players might have been interested. I would have enjoyed that too, especially when I'm having a bad "air" day.

Still, its his puppy, glad he's still devoted to it's care and feeding! Sabre and HT!

- SEAGOON
SEAGOON aka Pastor Andy Webb
"We have no government armed with power capable of contending with human passions unbridled by morality and religion... Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Offline Sabre

• Gold Member
      • Rich Owen
« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2002, 11:16:40 PM »
I'm glad you guys liked the article.  Dale was very gracious to grant the interview.  Of course, I caught him before Happy Hour, so I might have got more juicy stuff out of him if I'd waited a few hours ;).  Dale, if you're reading this, thanks again. !

Sabre
Sabre
"The urge to save humanity almost always masks a desire to rule it."

Offline Sachs

• Nickel Member
      • http://where?
« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2002, 11:42:17 PM »
Computer Systems Engineer.  I have no idea what I do.  but I know I get paid.  

Actually I handle clients, networks, software, servers, squeaky people Level 3 support.  Develop and coordinate mass deployments watermelon and crap like that.  Hell the list could go on.

Offline Lizard3

• Silver Member
« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2002, 04:29:56 AM »
Tony the Tiger! Weeee!

Question...Since we know its going to be perked, and probably allot, how are we going to keep our perks? A ditch or anything close to it and you've lost em. Will we get a new "warp back to whence you came button"? Will you absolutely have to take your objective and land there? I for one will run out of perks quickly if I have to drive 2 hours back to my original hanger...

Offline SKurj

• Gold Member
« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2002, 08:58:41 AM »
not been able to view that interview yet.....  damnit

SKurj

Offline moot

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.dasmuppets.com
« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2002, 05:50:30 PM »
I take advantage of people reading this thread; when you land your GV at a VBase, don't leave the vehicle on the tower's base texture (the green alpha'd disc), it gives a ditch, you can see the ground change the same as when coming onto the VBase ground from bumpy canyon grounds, the vehicle will move a bit as you go from one to the other.
Hello ant
running very fast
I squish you