Author Topic: Some games are rigged  (Read 234 times)

Offline senna

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
Some games are rigged
« on: September 09, 2002, 04:05:43 PM »
I've been spending my time flying some other games available and have noticed that some online gaming might be rigged. Strangest things seem to occur. Does anyone else feel the same? I wont mention any names of the games I've played but was wondering if anybody had any comments to add.

Offline AKDejaVu

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.dbstaines.com
Some games are rigged
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2002, 04:11:41 PM »
Quit being so criptic.

Offline Animal

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
Some games are rigged
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2002, 04:30:48 PM »
Just tell us wich game and what you saw.
Dont be afraid of the fanboys attacking you, this is the internet, no harm will come to you ;)

Offline Kieran

• Platinum Member
Some games are rigged
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2002, 05:38:03 PM »
Cheating happens in all online games, regardless of what you hear. It is only a matter of how much. That said, it's nothing to dwell on, unless it gets to the point where the cheating is more than you can tolerate.

Offline GtoRA2

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
LOL
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2002, 05:58:58 PM »
I used to play Allied assault Medal of Honor, and was getting killed but never seeing who did it, so I went to spectator mode and watched all the players.

Well a pair had figured out how to fall through the map and then where running around under he ground shooting people! lol

worst thing was when I told everyone what they were doing no one cared!  so I quit! lol

It was funny to watch these guys sucked soo bad, they couldn't hit a sitting still guy half the time.

Offline Kanth

• Gold Member
Some games are rigged
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2002, 06:45:19 PM »
You must be talking about Battlefield 1942.

Originally posted by senna
Or maybe Im just paranoid but it seems like such an awfull waste of my time to fly 25 minutes to a target area, fight outnumbered odds (thank god for altitude) then be cheated. All that time wasted.

:confused:
Gone from the game. Please see Spikes or Nefarious for any Ahevents.net admin needs.

Offline easymo

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
Some games are rigged
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2002, 10:35:29 PM »
Any game can be hacked.

I am satisfied if game producers invest enough time into anti hacking, programming, to reach the point of diminishing returns, for the hacker.  By that I mean, there must be a point where it is less effort to become good at the game, than it is to hack it.

Offline SKurj

• Gold Member
Some games are rigged
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2002, 11:59:29 PM »
Battlefield 1942... fly 25 minutes?? lol

no way he is talking about that Kanth...

online.. one side starts with a fighter and a bomber 2 planes total.. other starts with 1 fighter, 1 bomber, and a torpedo plane/bomber... 3 planes.. so its 2 vs 3and the map is of a size u can fly across it in several seconds... so no  he isn't talkin BF1942..

mebbe IL2..

SKurj

Offline Kanth

• Gold Member
Some games are rigged
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2002, 12:52:08 AM »
That's the joke Skurj  :D

Originally posted by SKurj
Battlefield 1942... fly 25 minutes?? lol

no way he is talking about that Kanth...

online.. one side starts with a fighter and a bomber 2 planes total.. other starts with 1 fighter, 1 bomber, and a torpedo plane/bomber... 3 planes.. so its 2 vs 3and the map is of a size u can fly across it in several seconds... so no  he isn't talkin BF1942..

mebbe IL2..

SKurj
Gone from the game. Please see Spikes or Nefarious for any Ahevents.net admin needs.

Offline SKurj

• Gold Member
Some games are rigged
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2002, 09:59:30 AM »
ok ok +)

I am thinking he is talking about a co-op mission in IL2...

SKurj