Author Topic: this forum is in doldrums throw us a crum?  (Read 599 times)

-towd_

this forum is in doldrums throw us a crum?
« on: November 11, 1999, 08:56:00 AM »
howdy i have noticed some of the fellows sayin this here forum (my favorite of all right now)doesent  have the interesting posts it once did , expecially as alt.games.warbirds my old favorite bbs has imho gotten a little boring.

on reflection i think one of yall at htc may want to do somthin about it i suggest a little more insight to what is goin on i follow this sim real closely and have seen some realy cool letters from almost every employee in the company, usualy just a few words and a statement as to what he was workin on.  

you must be really buzzy i know but your posts (ht,pyro,superfly,ect) have seemed to really dwindle. we  simply miss you and the close "finger on the pulse" nature the early days had here .
i am well informed and have found very few problems with this sim so you cant figure im squeakin at all, we just miss yall (and are a valuable source for feedback). Ask any stupid or serious question and get 5 to 50 serious answers from enthusiastic future patrons. (and cool pictures of apparently any aircraft that ever flew or almost flew for the luftwaff ;-) )

so common come and see us more often, mayby we can help?

towd  54th kisca my attu  

Offline Ronni

• Nickel Member
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 1999, 09:36:00 AM »
Towd,

Yes, we are quite busy around here these days, so please excuse us for not being very chatty.  

Some folks have had questions about how the overall ranking works.  What we do is rank each pilot in 10 categories, then add up the 10 ranks and the lowest number is the top ranked pilot, second lowest is next, etc.

To help make this clearer, we have changed the layout of the Ratios display in the Pilot Scores page to show where the pilot ranks in each of the 10 calculated categories.  Look up your individual Pilot Scores and you'll see what I mean.

Ronni

------------------
Veronica "Ronni" Newman
Sr. Programmer/Webmaster
HiTech Creations, Inc.

Offline Minotaur

• Copper Member
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 1999, 10:55:00 AM »
Ronni;

Thanks.  However please explain "rank".

Is it?

1) Rank --> Postitional standing
2) Rank --> Very bad odor
3) Rank --> Very bad efforts

--> I know which one that I am.

Mino

Offline Ronni

• Nickel Member
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 1999, 11:33:00 AM »

The definition of rank would be choice #1, Mino.

And people wonder why we don't post more!  

Ronni

------------------
Veronica "Ronni" Newman
Sr. Programmer/Webmaster
HiTech Creations, Inc.