Author Topic: The ASSASSINS moving  (Read 275 times)

Offline hblair

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.cybrtyme.com/personal/hblair/mainpage.htm
The ASSASSINS moving
« on: March 16, 2001, 06:46:00 PM »
to another country if you all keep coming rook.  
Whats up with all the ship-jumping in the middle of the TOD? There's not gonna any adversary's if you all keep this up. Poor FDB's are gonna be all thats left bish before long.

The Assassins went rook long ago because they were the kicking boy for the longest. Now they're on the rise and everybody all of a sudden wants to be rook.  

I love it!  

------------------

EMAIL       hblair@aceshighcs.com      
EMAIL       assassins@aceshighcs.com      

[This message has been edited by hblair (edited 03-16-2001).]

Offline Zigrat

• Nickel Member
The ASSASSINS moving
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2001, 06:47:00 PM »
noooo lets do a thingy like glasses did last tour, he consodated all german squads to knight. well lets consolodate allied squads to rook   assasins arent an allied squad but itll be nice to not have to worry about yeager shooting my bellybutton down  

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
The ASSASSINS moving
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2001, 07:02:00 PM »

Poor FDB's are gonna be all thats left bish before long.

Fine by us.   More beer; more women (fatty's mom is outta commision; coin slot jammed) and more targets.

Now; if I could just get this sticky-stuff off my joystick......
The price of Freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness...

...at home, or abroad.

Offline -ammo-

• Platinum Member
The ASSASSINS moving
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2001, 07:24:00 PM »
The 56th have been considering moving to rookland for quite some time now, as long as we got red icons to shoot at..
Commanding Officer, 56 Fighter Group
Retired USAF - 1988 - 2011

Offline milnko

• Silver Member
      • http://www.cameltoe.org
The ASSASSINS moving
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2001, 09:48:00 PM »
As XO of THE ASSASSINS, I gotta say I think it's a bad idea to switch to bish or knit.

1st off the knits all wear women's panties, push-up bras,and thigh-high nylon stockings, plus they sexually abuse the sheep...it'd be kinda hard to feel manly surrounded by them as allies.

2nd, the bishes have the FDB's an although they rarely wear push-up bras (god knows they need em) the do wear crotchless panties eeeeeewwwweeeee! the thought alone gives me the willys (shudder)

Worst of all tho is that if we went bish, we couldn't shoot down Hangtime, Fatty, SOB, Mason, and the rest of FDB's, and I gotta tell ya, I like shootin' dem slobs, they make funny noises when they die, and void thier bowels into those crotchless panties when ya shoot at em, and that my friend is pure entertainment! Well worth the price of admission believe U me.

OH MY!  

------------------
"ASSASSINS have BIGGER Joysticks!"

<< MILENKO >>
ACES HIGH ASSASSINS Website
WB/AH ASSASSINS Website

Offline Regurge

• Nickel Member
The ASSASSINS moving
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2001, 10:39:00 PM »
The ASSASINS will always fight for the underdog. We will fight opression and gang-banging whereever and whenever we find it.

See, in 1942 a crack fighter squadron was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didnt commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximun security stockade the the Aces High underground. Today, still wanted by the government they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you are outnumbered. If noone else can help. And if you can find them, maybe you can hire......the ASSASINS

oh man, hblair's on the jazz again  

Ice

The ASSASSINS moving
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2001, 10:39:00 PM »
13th TAS wil be home at the end of the tour...someone has to clean up after Fatty and his crew

We moved to rook for a couple of weeks just for the experience...most of us have never changed countries...I for one flew Bland for my entire 4 years in AWDOS...then Gold in WB's for 4 years...then Bishop here. Just was curious and feel it will benefit the 13th.

------------------
Ice
13thTAS

It's not the Big that kill the Small, but the Fast that kill the Slow!

Offline paintmaw

• Copper Member
The ASSASSINS moving
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2001, 03:46:00 PM »
"The ASSASINS will always fight for the underdog."

Don't you mean "Fight to be Under the Dog "
you guys are all perverts  LOL

OpIvy

The ASSASSINS moving
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2001, 03:54:00 PM »
hblair dont leave rooks! last night was the best time i had flying your missions with the 109's    

Offline Wardog

• Copper Member
The ASSASSINS moving
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2001, 03:59:00 PM »
As long as the Assasins dont go Bishop im happy, i prefer good competition. Ive had great fights with them all.

And even more competition with the 13th TAS going to the dark side. Allthough id prefer to wing with these guys, im quite happy fighting a good fight with them as well. As a matter of fact, ive flown with Ice & Voss for 12 years and have never been on opposite sides before. I might have to park the Tiffy and pony-up to find em. Will be a fun 2 weeks me thinks.

Dog out..........

Offline skernsk

• Platinum Member
The ASSASSINS moving
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2001, 04:23:00 PM »
Our panties aren't crotchless on purpose milstinko.  That is what happens after a keg of beer and ten pounds of Scuicide wings.....KABOOOOOOOOOM!!  There aint much left

Perhaps wearing Latex or Leather like the Kniggits would prevent that from happening, but kniggits are queer and I don't wanna look like them

PakRat

The ASSASSINS moving
« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2001, 04:48:00 PM »

Originally posted by milnko:
As XO of THE ASSASSINS, I gotta say I think it's a bad idea to switch to bish or knit.

Don't you mean swish to bish or nit?  

---
PakRat
http://www.jump.net/~cs3" TARGET=_blank>63rd FS, 56th FG
"Zemke's Wolfpack"

"Juggies, dance us back in history!"