Author Topic: shuffler badmanner player!  (Read 152 times)

Offline nkkuzero

• Zinc Member
shuffler badmanner player!
« on: September 15, 2002, 02:01:01 AM »
i join in NOD's FFA
i playing FFA
when nod selcet b-17, all player selcet b-17
,but i flying to bf110 so i flying echo
flying b-17 and bf110, go to enemy base.
drop bomb after i shot 20mm from sky(no near b-17)
but shuffler shot me, so my bf110 die.
i anger. so i selcet bf109g-10
i shot shuffler's b-17, b-17 take down.
The shuffler the mistake does not think the oneself not to be, it will carry, it criticized
i english no well.
so I did wrongly English and I boot in lie of the shuffler

Offline moose

• Gold Member
      • http://www.ccrhl.com
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2002, 02:12:30 AM »
um....

maybe you should try your native language and have someone translate :)
<----ASSASSINS---->

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2002, 02:29:39 AM »
sounds like NOD (shuffler?) booted you from the server for not being in a b-17 like everyone else was.
Surrounded by suck and underwhelmed with mediocrity.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.
I'm not perfect, but I am closer to it than you are.
"...vox populi, vox dei..."  ~Alcuin ca. 798

Offline NOD2000

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2002, 02:36:28 AM »
i saw the tracers go right into the lead three planes and then i saw shuff shoot u down.......... i decided to let it go since we were coming off the target but then as we are coming back into land i see u jump our formaniton so yah i booted u 1 time u get a warning from me the second time i just say F* it he's not listening.........

Offline BlkWidow

• Copper Member
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2002, 03:30:18 AM »
so yah i booted u 1 time u get a warning from me the second time i just say F* it he's not listening.........

NOD!!!  NOD???  
Nope, can't be... Must be an imposter.  The NOD I know would welcome a new  non-english speaking player to the game by at least trying to help him/her understand and be understood.  

The NOD I know would have recognized that it wasn't a case of he "wasn't listening" it was simply that "on nie rozumie"

CMOK ;)

BW

Offline BenDover

• Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2002, 07:27:00 AM »
eh?

Nod hosting?
When he start doing that?

Btw, this is in the wrong forum,
It should be in the Free Multiplayer Forum

Offline NOD2000

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2002, 09:25:37 AM »
well b when he talked and he was in the room all he said was perfect english he awnsered my questions exept for y did u shoot our formation............... i thought he was just bing a arse (which it partially ended up being)

Offline Kweassa

• Platinum Member
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2002, 09:55:19 AM »
My translation is:

"I joined NOD's room which was titled a 'FFA room'. It seemed like NOD wanted all players to choose B-17s, but I was already flying a Bf110, so I flew the Bf110 to an enemy base, dropped the bombs on it and flew away. I fired a couple of shots in to the air, (but not at the B-17s) when Shuffler started shooting at me and I went down. Anybody would be angered when they get shot down, so I upped a Bf109G-10 and engaged the bombers, and shot them down.

I get criticized for what I have done, when it was a just retaliation against an attacker."

Seriously, why'd anyone force others to fly bombers in a room named "FFA"? To me, the guy seems to have understood what NOD said, just dumped ordnance to nearest enemy field, got disappointed he didn't see any action after all the time it took to get the Bf110 to alt, and so decided to fire a few rounds into thin air not aiming directly at anything.

Shuffler probably though it was an attack, and since typically these H2H rooms have infinite ammo settings, probably surprised the Bf110 flying nearby and knocked him out with a barrage of bullets. The guy's shot down, so he figured it meant green-light for open engagement, took up a Bf109 and shot the buffs down. Then he gets booted.

Typical misunderstandings.