Author Topic: Biggest "egos" in the game?  (Read 6610 times)

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
Biggest "egos" in the game?
« Reply #45 on: September 14, 2002, 04:37:15 PM »
Oh for chrsit sake I leave this freaking moronathon.  

You either had a chance to collect damages and failed miserably or never had a case to begin with in which case your a jack-off artist.  Either way off with you now.

and oh yeah STFU.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2002, 04:49:15 PM by Yeager »
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline Creamo

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
      • http://www.fatchicksinpartyhats.com
« Reply #46 on: September 14, 2002, 04:48:04 PM »
Holy meltdown Voss...

Anyway, I just want to say 'hello' to the FBI before this is locked.

Offline Voss

• Silver Member
      • http://www.bombardieraerospace.com
« Reply #47 on: September 14, 2002, 05:04:45 PM »
Just another annual convention, Creamo. Keep moving.

Offline hblair

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.cybrtyme.com/personal/hblair/mainpage.htm
« Reply #48 on: September 14, 2002, 05:59:06 PM »
I would like to take this oppurtunity to ask the FBI how the war on terror is coming. Please reply in this thread.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2002, 06:01:20 PM by hblair »

Offline akak

• Silver Member
      • http://www.479thraiders.com
« Reply #49 on: September 14, 2002, 06:04:37 PM »
Originally posted by Voss

you haven't got the brains to even know what it takes to produce one.

Considering I probably know more what goes into producing and actually making a game than you'll ever know, I find your comment laughable.  

In fact, I don't think I'll wait for you. I'll take legal action now and bring suit against you, subpeona HTC for their records, and see you in court. I'm tired of this BS popping up and you might as well be the first to know how I feel about it.

Have a nice day.

Now this is sheer comedy :D

Ack-Ack

Offline Voss

• Silver Member
« Reply #50 on: September 14, 2002, 06:22:44 PM »
That's funny hblair. I only brought up the FBI, because these guys are commenting about criminal activities. Our company transports federal prisoners almost weekly, so I see them a lot.

AKAK, what's really funny is that you take yourslef so seriously as to think you can get away with slandering someone the way you do. You were not involved, yet you pretend to know firsthand all about the events that transpired. That proves your ignorance, and will be your undoing. I WILL prosecute anyone that continues down this line. I'm sick of it, and all the amazinhunks involved in it.

I doubt you know jackshit about programming, modeling, or art of any kind, but please feel free to share with us any games you've produced and tell us precisely what it was you did in that production. Perhaps I'm out of the loop here, but I've never heard anyone talk about your great games.

Offline akak

• Silver Member
      • http://www.479thraiders.com
« Reply #51 on: September 14, 2002, 06:52:27 PM »

AKAK, what's really funny is that you take yourslef so seriously as to think you can get away with slandering someone the way you do. You were not involved, yet you pretend to know firsthand all about the events that transpired. That proves your ignorance, and will be your undoing. I WILL prosecute anyone that continues down this line. I'm sick of it, and all the amazinhunks involved in it.

A respectable lawyer (oxymoron?) would just laugh at you.

I doubt you know jackshit about programming, modeling, or art of any kind, but please feel free to share with us any games you've produced and tell us precisely what it was you did in that production. Perhaps I'm out of the loop here, but I've never heard anyone talk about your great games.

I do know a little about programming, modeling, etc...but that's not what I do.  I'm a lead QA for a major corporation that makes games for the Playstation console systems.  I've worked on games like Gameday 2002, Mark of Kri, SOCOM to name a few.  But then, that's not quite like flying F-16's for the CIA :D

Ack-Ack

Offline eskimo2

• Platinum Member
      • hallbuzz.com
« Reply #52 on: September 14, 2002, 07:10:12 PM »
That's funny hblair. I only brought up the FBI, because these guys are commenting about criminal activities. Our company transports federal prisoners almost weekly, so I see them a lot.

WOW!
Voss, you really KNOW some FBI guys?
Your, like, totally "IN" with the FBI then!  
Gosh, they'd probably just throw someone in jail just because you asked them to!
I'm sure that they'll somehow help you with a slander case.  After all someone reamed you on the Aces High Bulletin Board.  Man, that's exactly what the FBI is for!  It's practically their #1 priority!  The AH BB is just sooo peaceful, and there you were, just minding your own business, not sayin a word, and then KAZAM!  Slander, right out of the blue!  You go girl!
(No sarcasm intended, really)
What's that sound?
Hang on....

Voss, do you know the guys in the Black Helicopters too?

eskimo

Offline Grayeagle

• Silver Member
« Reply #53 on: September 14, 2002, 07:12:31 PM »
Voss Joins Yeager in his laughable advice, and they spew together:

'...STFU..'

ROFL.. you guys must be good friends.
Think alike and all that.
Spew on what others should do, and shoot yer mouths off about others that apparantly you don't know.

In 'Voss' aka Paul's case, he goes defensive whenever someone asks him about his alleged P-51
..or his alleged career in the CIA flying F-16's
.. or his alleged brain tumor
.. or his alleged heart attack caused by a scorpion.
Even Johnny Quest seems more 'real' than Paul.. LOL.

By all means Paul, label it all lies.
Of course, Google searchin shows that it was *you* that made these and many other attempts at garnering a niche of respectability (which you crave apparantly)
..then when you actually got pinned down by people who *know* and can find out by registration number who actually owns an aircraft.. well .. wasn't that about the time of the Brain Tumor? .. followed by the famous Scorpion Heart Attack Bite?

With you it's anything goes.. spew on, dood.
I will enjoy talking to any lawyer you bring aboard, Paul.
I'm sure a lawyer would get more than just amusement from you.

By the way ..you *still* haven't answered any questions I posed? .. ROFL

Ack-Ack .. I can't beleive you posted that Moggys Muff image :)
It's one of the earliest I did .. the old P-90's we had at Kesmai then coughed up lungs to render that :)

Purty sharp of Voss to catch that it wasn't a game shape ( rolls eyes ) .. although the poly count for that Spit is nearing what games these days will support for real time animation.

As for not knowing anything of 'gaming' .. or having games out there:

I have been:

Lead artist for AW .. 6 years of it.
(umm .. ya .. check any of the credits from AW II onward.)

3d Artist for Papyrus Racing Games ..1 year there.
(umm.. ya ..check credits on Nascar 2002)

3d Artist for Falcon 5 .. presently G2 interactive is havin funding problems ..I really don't know if anything I have done here will see the light of day. It's some of the best I have done yet tho.

.. and actually ..I *can* write code .. just prefer not to.
Nested FOR loops make my head hurt. Those that eat this stuff for breakfast are welcome to it (HT ..for one :)

Modeling, on the other hand .. is something I do better than anyone I have met or seen yet, with a single exception.

Paul Steed does the same things I do. -evil grin-
We had a long chat several years ago comparing notes.. the year AW3 rocked online sims, and Steed won a ton of awards for Quake that same year, at the CGDC in LA.

You see.. what I do and have done is easy to check.
What Voss says he has done or has happened has invariably proven to be just his fantasy.

For those who buy into the whole Voss story .. some village somewhere needs you desperately.

-GE ( Voss makes one of the *best* Squeak Toys, tm DD )
'The better I shoot ..the less I have to manuever'
-GE

Offline NUTTZ

• Silver Member
« Reply #54 on: September 14, 2002, 07:28:38 PM »
Funny , you said the same thing about me:)

NUTTZ

Offline Voss

• Silver Member
« Reply #55 on: September 14, 2002, 07:30:37 PM »
Yeah, Eskimo, pretty cool ay? :rolleyes:

GE, I hope they ban you for life for this toejam. You deserve much worse. Unlike the community you come from, the AH community has attempted to keep personal attacks from occuring. Of course, love muffines like you cannot keep yourselves from posting the pure toejam that you are. Anyway, I'm real broke up about you not liking what happened six years ago (even though you still don't have your facts straight, and never will).

You are a love muffin, and that will never change.

We've got about another 32 hours before this thread is locked. HT, this is my personal request to ban GE from the board permanently. He will continue to engage in this sort of crap forever, and I won't put up with it. Further, I wasn't kidding about going after the love muffines that continue down this road.

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #56 on: September 14, 2002, 07:38:45 PM »
Your smack talk has no value to me fella.  In fact its weakest smack dribble Ive ever seen.  

I could care less about voss or tas and I care even less about you.  Your not even an entity in the game.  No way to own your sorry ass.  Im tired of people who dont even play the game popping in here and stinking the place up with the same old  excreted puke.  

Like I said before, if you had some sort of case to support your defaming accusations then you should have pursued it in court.  Absent that you either are an idiot who failed to take lawful action or your just an idiot who cant mind his own business.

Now stop dropping your bowel labored feces all over the place and remember: dont go away mad, just go away.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2002, 07:41:16 PM by Yeager »
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline eagl

• Platinum Member
« Reply #57 on: September 14, 2002, 08:01:46 PM »
LOL, Voss hoping someone gets banned for life for telling the truth...  :rolleyes:

It makes a sick sort of sense coming from Voss, but  I don't understand why Yeager is so insistant defending a known liar who's best defense is "that was the past and you're an amazinhunk", against an honest contributor pointing out that Voss's claim to be the voice of THE COMMUNITY is insane.  I suppose there's some reason in there somewhere, but it escapes me.

And yes, people ARE making fun of Voss both in front of him and behind his back.  I suppose calling all of them amazinhunks is sufficient explanation as to why they won't forgive the things he claimed, but it's interesting to see the number of honest, hard working and self-sacrificing people who make up that group.
Everyone I know, goes away, in the end.

Offline Voss

• Silver Member
« Reply #58 on: September 14, 2002, 08:21:19 PM »
Personal attacks are why Eagl. I guess that's okay in your book.

Honesty perhaps, but truth cannot come from someone that does not know the facts. None of you had inside information as to the goings on within the company producing TAS, and therefore none of you are in a postion to say anything.

The fact remains, this subject has come up twice in the past (at least), and both times the subject thread was locked; for a good reason I might add. Still, it takes a real love muffin to continue to bring the subject up and engage in personal attacks. I don't appreciate it, I've taken enough of it, and I'm going to start fighting back now.

Offline eskimo2

• Platinum Member
      • hallbuzz.com
« Reply #59 on: September 14, 2002, 08:53:58 PM »
I was wondering if the coil spring inside Voss would either; cease-up from over-winding, or just explode, when the key sticking out of his back was wound too far or fast.  From the looks of it, however, I think that he'll just clang his little cymbals and shriek as quickly as he is wound!

eskimo