Author Topic: turd  (Read 181 times)

Offline SpitLead

• Copper Member
turd
« on: April 27, 2001, 02:12:00 PM »
Awright, who did it?  I jumped into an F4U last night launching off a CV and looked down and noticed someone had left a turd on the seat. Musta been one heck of a dogfight :-)

Damn I hate borrowing someone else's plane...

Offline Dux

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Platinum Member
turd
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2001, 03:07:00 PM »
If it was an F4U-1C, then it was actually someone's brains.

Rogue Squadron, CO
5th AF, FSO Squadron, Member

We all have a blind date with Destiny... and it looks like she's ordered the lobster.

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
turd
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2001, 03:21:00 PM »
That reminds me of the book called "Death Rattlers:Marine Corp Squadron VMF-323 over Okinawa", where one of the pilots had such a low strafing run, he had a chunck of skull in one of the oil cooler intakes.  Yuk.

Offline DmdStuB

• Zinc Member
turd
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2001, 03:36:00 PM »
The Phantom toejamter strikes again.........

Originally posted by SpitLead:
Awright, who did it?  I jumped into an F4U last night launching off a CV and looked down and noticed someone had left a turd on the seat. Musta been one heck of a dogfight :-)

Damn I hate borrowing someone else's plane...

Offline Wotan

• Platinum Member
turd
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2001, 04:11:00 PM »
Phantom toejamter.....

I spent several years aboard a submarine (usn) and someone (actually was believed to be several people) went around crapping in a bag leaving where people would find it and look inside and freak.

It was rumored that once the phantom crapped on the inside of someone's pillow case (between the top layer of the pillow case and the pillow itself). When the person decided to hit the rack and lay his head down he felt a warm squishy thing in his pillow case but it wasn't till the smell hit him that he realized the phantom toejamter had struck again.

Ah the memories......

------------------

Pray not for an end to the slaughter...but for VICTORY!!!

[This message has been edited by Wotan (edited 04-27-2001).]

Offline AKDejaVu

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.dbstaines.com
turd
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2001, 04:19:00 PM »
I thank Steven Coonts for imortalizing the phantom toejamter

AKDejaVu

Offline -ammo-

• Platinum Member
turd
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2001, 04:24:00 PM »

Originally posted by Wotan:
Phantom toejamter.....

I spent several years aboard a submarine (usn) and someone (actually was believed to be several people) went around crapping in a bag leaving where people would find it and look inside and freak.

It was rumored that once the phantom crapped on the inside of someone's pillow case (between the top layer of the pillow case and the pillow itself). When the person decided to hit the rack and lay his head down he felt a warm squishy thing in his pillow case but it wasn't till the smell hit him that he realized the phantom toejamter had struck again.

Ah the memories......

We had one of those. In Desert Storm my unit was deployed along with many other units, AD, RES, and ANG pukes (no offence). Well it was such a hasty deployment that it became hard to set everyone of us up with sleeping accomodations. I was assigned to the 4404th BW provisional. We flew B-52's out of RAF FAirford everyuday for strikes on Northern Iraq.

Anyway, we were put up in the Old gymnasium along with around 2000 troops, yes 2000 troops. We were hot bunking it with them. It was terrible. One "locker room" with 6 toilets, 2 urinals, 6 sinks, 3 showers for all of us. I saw more fights in those days...

Wasnt long "packages were found around the gym, including the sinks, urinals, everywhere a turd isn't supposed to be foiund. All 2000 were in agreement to beat the .... out of the MAD ...... One evening after a long grueling day of Loading M117 and MK 82 General purpose bombs for the nights missions, I was sitting on my cot when some dude screams over the noise in teh GYM and says "Theres the MAD ......" pointing at this staggering drunk. My buddy Bryan "beetle" Bailey strolled over to this badly anebriated fella and proceeded to whip him good, I just kinda made sure he was undisturbed (which wasnt a problem anyway, everyone thought he deserved the death sentence). Well turns out the poor guy got stoned drunk and couldnt wait in line for the urinal or Toilet so he stumbles to the sink and wizzes in it. That was all she wrote for him, nerves were already high, And to top it all off, the Mad ...... plagued us till Red horse squadron finally put us up in tents in a field.

ammo
Commanding Officer, 56 Fighter Group
Retired USAF - 1988 - 2011