Author Topic: Marine Air Wing Heavy Bombers  (Read 495 times)

Offline BGBMAW

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
Marine Air Wing Heavy Bombers
« on: October 01, 2002, 06:31:27 PM »
We are looking for bomer pilotss.........

We will train.....

You will be bad assss in bomers
you will be badd bellybutton in ftrs

bad bellybutton in GV's....

We operatew in large groups and usually cruch nme's

This could be you....

Love BiGB....xoxo

Offline Uncle

• Zinc Member
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2002, 04:02:35 AM »
BigB:
    Just read your post and I'm interested in joining the MAW's as a dedicated buff pilot. Only been playing AH for the last 3 weeks but can now hit most targets 80% of the time from 20-25k. Living on the other side of the world your saturday night squad night (my lunch time sunday) is the only time that I'd be able to fly as a squad member. I've seen a few of your pilots during my prime time and they all seem like pretty good blokes to me. When I'm not trying to blow up things I'm either in an La-5 trying my best or doing low level stuff in the Mosquito.
    Was in AW3 for 3 years playing for "A" country with the AAC (Aussie Air Command) and after they went belly up I migrated to WW2OL from day one. Unfortunately the Rats aren't delivering as promised and it makes for a very unsatisfying experience from a pilots point of view. Hope they fix it 'cause it's not a bad game.
    If I'm accepted into the squad what's the procedure? We have a long weekend here so I won't be online. I imagine I'd have to be online to be admitted into the squad by a squad official. Just let me know how it all works.

Thanks,Uncle

Offline DRILL

• Copper Member
      • http://www.457thbgh.com
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2002, 01:33:48 AM »
hi uncle if your the same from legion :)
Drill /384th FA/CH 364th

Offline BGBMAW

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2002, 02:55:09 PM »
kik bellybutton uncle...we would love to have someone who loves to fly this game...BUT most importlay loves to have fun and fly with similar folks....

Ya We love to have you on squad nights but we all have lives outside of AH..lolo i know..thats crazy....

We usally have peopl up (MAW's) almost all the time..You being on the other side of earth..we could fly somtime...

I dont have alot of time right now..just got back from 5 days off..and have lotsa work to do...I will contact you again..But I will let the MAW's know of you..(especially the rest of our heavy bomer pilots...)

Talk to you soon.....If you are ever on and you see any MAW's up..just try to wing up and fly with them..We usally always try to fly with each other..even off squad nights...

We use VOX alot..Death by typing sucks...

Talk to you soon...

Salute!:)
Love BiGB
xoxo

Offline wolf37

• Copper Member
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2002, 04:36:20 PM »
hey Uncle:

As I fly with the MAWs alot, I know it can be a great deal of fun.
but be very very carful around that BGBMAW fuy, as he signed of with  * love BigB*  that would scare me a lot, and as I have flown with BGBMAW, it scares me even more now. :D

Well all kidding aside, the MAWs are a great squad to be part of or to just fly with.

But they dont share kills very well  :p

hope to see you up there

Offline Uncle

• Zinc Member
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2002, 06:54:14 PM »
NP guys, I'll keep my eyes open for yas. Yeah, seeing as how i suck at two finger typing Vox is the only way to go:)

Offline BGBMAW

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2002, 07:03:06 PM »
heheh salute wolf....o yaa i got  your 6:)

and Uncle..hope to see you soon as part of our bomer boxe's:) they are kik ass...I myself fly the 17 most of the time...DEATHSTAR!!!!!!!!!!!

BiGB
xoxo