Author Topic: "Are you deaf . . . . . . . . . .  (Read 1521 times)

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
"Are you deaf . . . . . . . . . .
« Reply #90 on: May 08, 2004, 10:58:56 AM »
Your all taking this the wrong way.
i have not said anything about americans as a whole.
just the population of idiots and selfish people that exist in any society
Your all so Golly-geen touchy about your country these days that i cant make a coment about the worlds problems with out you taking it personaly

When will people stop with the blind, dumb patriotism and realise that we are all just people from the same egg.
countries, nations, states, religions do not matter. there are good people in this world and there are the totaly idiots who cant see past the end of their noses. like steve who thinks that becuase i am uneducated (was not giving the great oppertunities he has taken for granted) i am therefore a fool
pure arrogance!
skuzzy, i appologise if i have been out of line with my views but i am not a person who sits back and waits to see which side will win before giving my views.

i believe in an equality and a worldly happines that is not possible on our stupid planet, which i give another 100,000 years before it is finished by us.

but then Jesus wasnt that diferent and they killed him.

At least im not writting any rules for you, i think if jesus came back now he would become a drug addict becuase the world is a waste now even for the great man

IDIOTS
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #91 on: May 08, 2004, 11:04:26 AM »
Originally posted by kj714
Why do we have to tolerate these "I hate Americans" types?

I know HT wants to make all the money he can, theres nothing wrong with that, but come on, letting people get on here and insult 95% of the player base, it's not right in here just as it's not right on Ch. 1. Especially given the climate of the world today.
I bet if I put up a post using the "N" word in such a way, I'd be off the boards in a second. Why do I have to sit around and watch my country, my people, my flag, my way of life be spit on by some tard who does it because he's safely out of reach in the internet? I don't need this crap in here, I can see it on CNN anytime I want.

I thought this was about the game.

Leave your political, nationalist BS at the bar with your stupid friends.

you have to tolerate these people becuase, as a nation you have a large population of idiots. simple
you cant see the world from the worlds eyes,  you can only see it from america eyes
i dont hate americans or america personaly, just people like you who have their heads up their behinds:D
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
« Reply #92 on: May 08, 2004, 02:14:46 PM »
have not said anything about americans as a whole.

this is why half the world hates you.

you are the embodiment of american arrogance and ignorance.
Member: Hot Soup Mafia - Cream of Myshroom
Army of Muppets  Yes, my ingame name is Steve

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
« Reply #93 on: May 08, 2004, 02:30:11 PM »
(was not giving the great oppertunities he has taken for granted)

Now who's ignorant?

Hey handsomehunk, a little background for you:  I paid my way through college. Among the jobs I had was: Being lowered into a railraod tanker by an electrostatic cable( there was a small danger of spark/explosion) to scrape flour residue off the inside of flour cars.  This was done before sunrise and was outside.  By the way, I went to school in Minnesota which means being outside before  sunrise in Minnesota 5 days a week during the school year.  You know, November, December, January, February... etc.  I doubt you have ever experienced such cold for so long.   It was a two man job but I almost always did it alone.  The second person rarely came back after the first day in winter(some even slipped away at lunch the first day) before quitting but I needed the money and worked hard enough that they just paid me both salaries( I think it was $12.00/hour or so)

After I would finish scraping the cars, I would drive home and take a long hot shower to warm up and to pick clumps of flour out of every crack and crevice in my body.  Then I'd go to class.

Opportunities?  I made them myself.
Taken it for granted?  You couldn't be more wrong.  I busted my asss  to pay for college, earned it.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2004, 02:42:10 PM by Steve »

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
« Reply #94 on: May 08, 2004, 02:38:16 PM »
like steve who thinks that becuase i am uneducated (was not giving the great oppertunities he has taken for granted) i am therefore a fool

no, I think you're foolish to call others ignorant when it is apparent that you are poorly educated. My exact quote was:

Don't call me ignorant when it's plain that you couldn't spell your way out of a of 3rd grade spelling bee.

I don't just think you are a fool.  I think you're a coward and a liar too.  Of course, this is not mere speculation....it's quite clear in your text.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2004, 02:41:06 PM by Steve »

Offline montag

• Parolee
  • Copper Member
« Reply #95 on: May 08, 2004, 04:15:57 PM »
Woohoo another hot thread.

:D

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #96 on: May 08, 2004, 04:36:42 PM »
Originally posted by Steve
Now who's ignorant?

Hey handsomehunk, a little background for you:  I paid my way through college. Among the jobs I had was: Being lowered into a railraod tanker by an electrostatic cable( there was a small danger of spark/explosion) to scrape flour residue off the inside of flour cars.  This was done before sunrise and was outside.  By the way, I went to school in Minnesota which means being outside before  sunrise in Minnesota 5 days a week during the school year.  You know, November, December, January, February... etc.  I doubt you have ever experienced such cold for so long.   It was a two man job but I almost always did it alone.  The second person rarely came back after the first day in winter(some even slipped away at lunch the first day) before quitting but I needed the money and worked hard enough that they just paid me both salaries( I think it was $12.00/hour or so)

After I would finish scraping the cars, I would drive home and take a long hot shower to warm up and to pick clumps of flour out of every crack and crevice in my body.  Then I'd go to class.

Opportunities?  I made them myself.
Taken it for granted?  You couldn't be more wrong.  I busted my asss  to pay for college, earned it.

my heart bleeds for you, truly it does. but why didnt you get a paper round like everyone else?

i can tolerate your views about my education (which does not relate to inteligence) but to call me a coward and a liar is below even you.
well done for getting yourself through education 'all by your lonesome' im sure this gives you a great sense of achievement. but if your so clever why, like me , are you a stupid online gaming dweeb?
for what its worth i have had no assistance from anyone since my parents split up when i was five. i lived with my alcohilc mother and her various abusive boyfriends. i have worked hard for myself and refuse to be called a coward.
as to being a liar, i refuse to accept this too. i do not have a need to lie. i think this argument is in progress becuase i have ben too honest with my opinions.

why are you taking my observations of the human race as a personal insult to yourself?

now we can either keep this stupid fight going, as it is clear niether of us will ever change our opinions.

or

we can accept our differences and forget this now.

i see little or no alternatives.

will you accept my offer of truce, steve, or shall we continue being idiots?
« Last Edit: May 08, 2004, 04:44:48 PM by mechanic »

Offline ply

• Zinc Member
      • http://www.davisrc.com
« Reply #97 on: May 08, 2004, 05:52:14 PM »
< When will people stop with the blind, dumb patriotism and realise that we are all just people from the same egg. >

From Merriam-Websters.

Main Entry: pa·tri·ot·ism
Pronunciation: 'pA-trE-&-"ti-z&m, chiefly British 'pa-
Function: noun
: love for or devotion to one's country

Is it wrong to have love or devotion for ones country? We Americans not only have patriotism for  our country, but we enjoy listening to others express  the love they have for their country. It does not diminish my country to have you celebrate and be proud of your history, your people and your contributions to the world. It is OK. If I tell you your patriotism for your country is bad, am I not saying I find nothing in your history or your people worthy of note. Your contributions are worthless along with your ideas. Sorry, I will continue in my patriotism and enjoy the same from people of other countries who can see the good things their countries represent. Patriotism is usually not blind or dumb.  Also as a side note, to say Americans see the world through American eyes and don't understand the rest of the world is common to all people, unless you have been fortunate to live in many countries for several years. Maybe you have this high level of intelligence and sophistication, I don't.  I can only see things through what I know.

Offline beet1e

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #98 on: May 08, 2004, 06:10:18 PM »
Ply - I think the word Mechanic wanted was nationalism - not patriotism.

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #99 on: May 08, 2004, 06:32:36 PM »
quote from Ply

.' Maybe you have this high level of intelligence and sophistication, I don't.  I can only see things through what I know.'

unfortunately for me i do actualy mate. ignorance would be bliss, but i dont have it. My IQ was 153 when last checked
as well as seeing life from many different view whilst travelling the globe i have had a lot of time to think about matters which do not concern me. you may think this is a stupid way to be. i do not. i will be one of the worlds great philosophers. you will not know about me as i am young and not yet published.
One day you may find that what i am saying was not so stupid.

and yes, thank you beet1e   the word is nationalism
i stand corrected
a decent academic education is all i lack
« Last Edit: May 08, 2004, 06:36:01 PM by mechanic »

Offline beet1e

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #100 on: May 08, 2004, 06:37:03 PM »
Originally posted by mechanic
and yes, thank you beet1e   the word is nationalism
i stand corrected
No probs, matey! What part of London are you from?

Steve's OK. I think he takes this board, the game, and life in general a bit too seriously though. Lighten up, Steve!

And now, it's late.

Toodle-Pip!

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #101 on: May 08, 2004, 06:38:53 PM »
i am from a small ****ty town 30miles west called High Wycombe.  a true slum where england's finest losers are born and bred:D
how about you sir

i am sure steve is ok but he seems to have taken my rant as a personal insult to him
it was never meant this way

apart from the  'insult jockey'  bit      :lol
i thought that was quite good....
« Last Edit: May 08, 2004, 06:46:32 PM by mechanic »

Offline ply

• Zinc Member
      • http://www.davisrc.com
« Reply #102 on: May 08, 2004, 08:44:23 PM »
Mechanic said:

You are presuming wrong. I was responding to cliche phrases that are too simple for the issuses involved. I'm sure you are capable of much better original thought  than these.
I wish you well in your philosophical endeavors. Let me know when you get it figured out. Just don't let it drive you nuts if you don't.

Cheers

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #103 on: May 08, 2004, 08:48:55 PM »
any insult or wack at America, Americans, or an American, or anything American is taken personaly. And that's all I am going to say.
If you don't receive Jesus Christ, you don't receive the gift of righteousness.

Offline DipStick

• Gold Member
      • http://www.theblueknights.com
« Reply #104 on: May 09, 2004, 01:38:44 AM »
Originally posted by mechanic
i am from a small ****ty town 30miles west called High Wycombe.  a true slum where england's finest losers are born and bred

No need to state the obvious...