Author Topic: Help files and the Aces High manual  (Read 286 times)

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
Help files and the Aces High manual
« on: September 20, 2002, 02:08:34 PM »
AH does have online help accessed through the 'HELP" button on your clipboard.
AH also has a manual, available from their download page, that has a TON of very useful information on the game, setups, keyboard and dot commands, etc etc.
It is relatively small file, about 5Mb, and can be used offline and has a searchable database.
I highly recommend it to any new players and it can give you a good start and solid foundation to work from.
I been flying AH just under a year, with other sim experience before that, and I still refer to it occasionally.

fuzeman
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline bockko

• Nickel Member
      • http://groups.yahoo.com/group/blackoutboys/
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2002, 08:36:51 PM »
how do you get to the clipboard??

fuze, of aw?

:)

bockk

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2002, 10:01:34 PM »
Originally posted by bockko
how do you get to the clipboard??

fuze, of aw?

:)

bockk

Yes, I am the fuze of AW3 that was painted red with a B tatooed on his forehead. [ Not that imitation 'fuze_' that was an As, who has the cpid 'fuze' in AH. Anyway enough of the formalities.

The 'clipboard' is toggled with the ESCape key, it also brings up your radar-map and gives you access to many things that you need to get to. Like the 'HANGER' to pick your aircraft, vehicle, or ship and load the ordinance, gas, bombs, etc.; 'SETUP' to access joystick calibration, and a host of other settings; 'MAP' to make and join missions; 'SHIPS' to control carrier groups [if you rank high enough]; etc etc. Those are only a few of the things that you access through the 'clipboard'.
Any other questions, don't hesitate to ask :)

fuzeman
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

Offline bockko

• Nickel Member
      • http://groups.yahoo.com/group/blackoutboys/
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2002, 01:38:17 AM »
lol fuze, that makes the better of the two :)

i was j/k about the clipboard

cu up

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2002, 02:33:10 AM »
I'll fall fer anything.
You don't have any 'prime real estate' in southern Florida or a bridge in Brooklyn you want to sell, do you?

With 60 posts, I should've known too :)

fuzeman the fool