Author Topic: Interesting movie on Netflix.  (Read 322 times)

Offline Rich46yo

• Platinum Member
Interesting movie on Netflix.
« on: June 02, 2013, 03:32:22 PM »
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0765432/

This bunch was big news when I was in NATO/Germany. A very interesting period piece. One of the many terrorist organizations we had to be alert for back then, "and there probably were more then now". The foreign films on Netflix are often the best and The Baader Meinhof Complex has some of the famous German actors who played in Downfall.
"flying the aircraft of the Red Star"

Offline Scherf

• Gold Member
Re: Interesting movie on Netflix.
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2013, 08:09:57 PM »
Saw that one a while back on one of our late-night TV movie channels. Weird psycho-drama as much as a period piece. "Direct action is bad kids, mmmkay?"
... missions were to be met by the commitment of alerted swarms of fighters, composed of Me 109's and Fw 190's, that were strategically based to protect industrial installations. The inferior capabilities of these fighters against the Mosquitoes made this a hopeless and uneconomical effort. 1.JD KTB

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2013, 10:31:08 PM »
you want to watch a really cool movie.  watch "innocent voices".

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Rich46yo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2013, 03:52:17 AM »
Watching all kinds of cool foreign stuff on netflix. I never watched much foreign movies before besides a few flight ones. Another good one is "My Way" a story about a Japanese and Korean soldiers captured in The Battle of Khalkhin Gol. It has some good CG shots of the i-16 and Soviet armor.
"flying the aircraft of the Red Star"

Offline mbailey

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2013, 03:27:48 PM »
Watching all kinds of cool foreign stuff on netflix. I never watched much foreign movies before besides a few flight ones. Another good one is "My Way" a story about a Japanese and Korean soldiers captured in The Battle of Khalkhin Gol. It has some good CG shots of the i-16 and Soviet armor.

Just got done watching it....EXCELLENT MOVIE start to finish!!!!!!!
Mbailey
80th FS "Headhunters"

Ichi Go Ichi E
Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

When the game is over, the Kings and Pawns all go into the same box.