Author Topic: Welllll GOooooood  (Read 1720 times)

Offline Udie

• Gold Member
Welllll GOooooood
« on: September 30, 2002, 11:43:45 AM »
http://www.cnn.com/2002/ALLPOLITICS/09/30/iraq.congressmen/

Piece of toejame traitors.  If you're goin to criticize that's fine,  just don't do it from our enemies capital ok?  They augta nuke bagdad now just to get rid of david barnyard....

Offline OZkansas

• Nickel Member
Welllll GOooooood
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2002, 11:49:40 AM »
Seems like some of the best allies for Saddam aren't found in the UN, but in the US Congress!!

It's sad the the media promotes these extreme persons as the moderate Dems:(

I for one know that the Dems I speak with don't hold such extreme positions.

Offline midnight Target

• Plutonium Member
Welllll GOooooood
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2002, 12:01:35 PM »
"I'm speaking for the peace process," McDermott said. Lott is "talking from absolute ignorance of what's going on on the ground. I think he ought to be a little more careful about what he says in a country where we value free speech. Dissent is an American right. Without it, it's not a democracy."

This stuff really galls you guys doesn't it? LOL

Freedom isn't free and sometimes it can even piss you off. Welcome to America.

Offline Makarov9

• Silver Member
      • http://www.332nd.org/
Welllll GOooooood
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2002, 12:07:40 PM »
Ironic they are saying this from the middle of the Free Republic of Iraq.

"Mr. Saddam, I disagree with your political views"

*CHOP!*

Offline john9001

• Plutonium Member
Welllll GOooooood
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2002, 12:28:02 PM »
"""""I think he ought to be a little more careful about what he says in a country where we value free speech"""""

HAHAHAHAHA

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
Welllll GOooooood
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2002, 12:59:26 PM »
its FREE tv time for the clowns

all geared toward Nov elections

goron, then dashole, then a star is born and now the three stooges

what a bunch of mouth pieces for the dems
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Udie

• Gold Member
Welllll GOooooood
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2002, 01:42:57 PM »
That's roadkill MT  you don't do it from our enemies capital.....

TREASON....

Offline Maverick

• Plutonium Member
Welllll GOooooood
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2002, 01:45:40 PM »
Dissenting opinions are one thing. Going to the enemies country and displaying "dissent" in their back yard goes beyond the normal expression of a counter opinion. It is right up there as aiding and abetting the enemy, ala hanoi jane.

The proper forum / and or place for dissenting opinions is in the country of the party who has the differing opinion, not while providing a propaganda oportunity to the enemy.
DEFINITION OF A VETERAN
A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."
Author Unknown

Offline Dowding

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.psys07629.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/272/index.html
Welllll GOooooood
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2002, 01:57:49 PM »
The gap where my tooth used to be, hurts.
War! Never been so much fun. War! Never been so much fun! Go to your brother, Kill him with your gun, Leave him lying in his uniform, Dying in the sun.

Offline Horn

• Silver Member
Welllll GOooooood
« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2002, 02:14:22 PM »
Originally posted by Udie
That's roadkill MT  you don't do it from our enemies capital.....

TREASON....

You need a new dictionary.

"Treason. A breach of allegiance to one's government, usually committed through levying war against such government or by giving aid or comfort to the enemy. The offense of attempting by overt acts to overthrow the government of the state to which the offender owes allegiance; or of betraying the state into the hands of a foreign power.

Treason consists of two elements: adherence to the enemy, and rendering him aid and comfort."

I've yet to see any definitive Al Quaeda>>Iraq link. What Bush is doing is a stretch at best and underhanded at least. Let the inspections go forward.

dh

Offline Dowding

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.psys07629.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/272/index.html
Welllll GOooooood
« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2002, 02:22:45 PM »
Horn - is that dissent? In America? In 2002? Barely one year after 911?

Surely, you're a traitorous dog for expressing opinions contrary to the appropriate current affairs viewpoint, as laid down from high. :D

I'm being sarcastic, of course - but it's hard not to form the opinion that America is inhabited by 'raghead' hating, armchair war-mongers, flicking between News services for any glimpse of the 'fireworks'.

I know it's not really like that. I respect greatly those Americans that want to see a rational response, uncoloured by the events of Sept. 11th.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2002, 02:28:02 PM by Dowding »
War! Never been so much fun. War! Never been so much fun! Go to your brother, Kill him with your gun, Leave him lying in his uniform, Dying in the sun.

Offline popeye

• Gold Member
Welllll GOooooood
« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2002, 02:23:12 PM »
Using the bad guy's microphone to criticize Bush's Oil War plan, was definitely bad form, but not treason.
KONG

Where is Major Kong?!?

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
Welllll GOooooood
« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2002, 02:30:10 PM »
Originally posted by Horn
Let the inspections go forward.

dh

no toejame

then when they aren't allowed to "inspect" what then?

"talk" some with the "leaders" of Iraq?

you need a plan "B" ready to go & willing to implement, can't start planning then. that'll be time for action not hand wringing

some of you forget it was Iraq that screwed the pooch first. They interfered with clintons inspectors to the point clinton got tired of hearing about it, took away from his oral office duties, & he pulled the inspectors out instead of standing up to the country which LOST the war and agreed to cease fire terms & then refused to follow them.

Iraq is the baddy here. Not the US as some dems/libs and hollywood heroes would have you believe.

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
Welllll GOooooood
« Reply #13 on: September 30, 2002, 02:32:57 PM »
Originally posted by Dowding
I know it's not really like that. I respect greatly those Americans that want to see a rational response, uncoloured by the events of Sept. 11th.

psst

there isn't an American response to ANYTHING that isn't "colored" by 9/11

Offline midnight Target

• Plutonium Member
Welllll GOooooood
« Reply #14 on: September 30, 2002, 02:40:09 PM »
psssssst... there's no such thing as a "Clinton inspector"

Look, if we find that Saddam is behind 9-11, or supporting terrorism with the goal of inflicting harm on US, then I say squash him like a bug!

Otherwise lets try to protect what America is all about, and quit trying to become some kind of western Taliban.