Author Topic: Something the CMs could use  (Read 382 times)

Offline Squire

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Platinum Member
Something the CMs could use
« on: September 29, 2002, 06:49:09 AM »
I understand there are CM tools coming in later versions?

A radio setting where the CMs can read all country channels regardless of their current country. It would be helpfull. I often squelch 1 because of the traffic on it, but then I need to retune it sometimes to get a CMs attention, re a disco or something.

Regards.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2002, 06:58:32 AM by Squire »
Warloc
Friday Squad Ops CM Team
1841 Squadron Fleet Air Arm
Aces High since Tour 24

Offline Flossy

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Plutonium Member
      • Flossy's Website
Re: Something the CMs could use
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2002, 09:44:18 AM »
Originally posted by Squire
A radio setting where the CMs can read all country channels regardless of their current country. It would be helpfull. I often squelch 1 because of the traffic on it, but then I need to retune it sometimes to get a CMs attention, re a disco or something.
Goodness, Squire!  Can you imagine how much text we would be looking at if we could!  :eek:  Heck, I go to the third country to get away from all the channel 2 chat, as then it is easier to pick out anything important.  Anyway, best way to attract our attention is to tune privately - nothing like the white text to do that effectively!  :D  In fact, channel 1 is usually the quietest once events get going.... but it is a good idea to de-tune it to stop accidental transmissions.... :)
Flossy {The Few}
Female Flying For Fun

Offline BigMax

• Gold Member
      • http://www.cybrtyme.com/personal/hblair/mainpage.htm
Something the CMs could use
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2002, 03:48:17 PM »
When I host, I only look at channle 1... Unless it's going smoothly enough for me to fly too.... Private works well too...  White is an attention getter!

Cyas Up