Author Topic: Buggy Hurri  (Read 392 times)

Offline gatso

• Silver Member
Buggy Hurri
« on: October 08, 2002, 06:35:07 PM »
Anyone started noticing LOADS of flaws on the aircraft now we're mucking around with them ourselves?

Case in point, Hurri IIc. I'm just messing around with it wondering if it's worth doing something with, I get the panel lines drawn and a few other bits of camo, export it into a terrain to see what it looks like and I notice that many bugs in the aircraft I'm wondering if it's worth the effort.

Starting to wonder if HTC haven't shot themselves in the foot by making all this availible to us.

Gatso

Pic below: Left is unaltered IIc, Right is my work in progress. If you look closely at the area below the spinner  on the RH image the pixels seem to be oriented at 45 degrees to everything else. Also found the same problem as I had on the G2 with one fuselage side being higher than the other, you can see this on the unaltered IIc by looking at the distance between the bottom of the roundel and the white paint underneath.

Offline gatso

• Silver Member
Buggy Hurri
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2002, 06:37:48 PM »
BTW, if anyone want them, I've got a complete set of nice 1024x1024 hurri IIc panel lines lol. Not sure if I'm going to need them.

Too big to post so either email me or reply to this.

Gatso

Offline kanttori

• Platinum Member
      • Lentolaivue 32
Buggy Hurri
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2002, 03:35:34 AM »
I have noticed it too, when I made Finnish and Russian Hurricanes! Also the tailfin is not good...:(

I wonder when they are correct or update!
Lentorykmentti 3 - Finnish Aces High Virtual Flight Regiment

Offline WldThing

• Gold Member
Buggy Hurri
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2002, 03:35:20 PM »
P51 has a problem with the skin as well.  The right flap on the P51 will not align with the wing of the plane after you paint over it.