Author Topic: Read This Its Priceless And Hilariouse!!!!  (Read 151 times)

Offline Matt1221b

• Copper Member
Read This Its Priceless And Hilariouse!!!!
« on: October 29, 2002, 08:09:13 PM »
me and hawk238 we playing an online game at shuffs island map...
we started and it was me and him on knights and we were torp practicing.....on our own carrier.....
and a few people showed up and we started playing...

it ended up 6 vs 2....me and hawk were the only knights.....WE WONT THE Golly-geeN WAR!!!!!!!! with 6 vs 2 i could believe it and these people all thought they could beat us

aircorps
charger1
dogduck
mxz785
cynikal

it was great all these people in fighters atacking out c47s and we still won....how bad do you have to be to lose to 2 people with 5 other people on your team....i have the WHOLE thing on tape from start to end if you want proof and all conversations too cause they will make up an excuse!!! LOL

Offline eskimo2

• Platinum Member
      • hallbuzz.com
Re: Read This Its Priceless And Hilariouse!!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2002, 08:42:34 PM »
Originally posted by Matt1221b
me and hawk238 we playing an online game at shuffs island map...
we started and it was me and him on knights and we were torp practicing.....on our own carrier.....
and a few people showed up and we started playing...

it ended up 6 vs 2....me and hawk were the only knights.....WE WONT THE Golly-geeN WAR!!!!!!!! with 6 vs 2 i could believe it and these people all thought they could beat us

aircorps
charger1
dogduck
mxz785
cynikal

it was great all these people in fighters atacking out c47s and we still won....how bad do you have to be to lose to 2 people with 5 other people on your team....i have the WHOLE thing on tape from start to end if you want proof and all conversations too cause they will make up an excuse!!! LOL

By priceless, do you mean; not even worth 2 cents?

eskimo

Offline SFRT - Frenchy

• Platinum Member
      • http://home.CFL.rr.com/rauns/menu.htm
Read This Its Priceless And Hilariouse!!!!
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2002, 08:56:51 PM »
FeAr MY SkILlZZ

and ... ME first, because I graduated english 101.:cool:

On a lighter note, I agree. I noticed a lot of new comers to AH, would it be in the MA or CT. Often you are engaging someone and you end up wondering : "What the heck is he doing?". Soon they will learn and join the rank of us ... the Beta vets;) and all the others with more than 2 months in their belly.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2002, 09:03:51 PM by SFRT - Frenchy »
Dat jugs bro.

Terror flieger since 1941.
------------------------