Author Topic: Sex with your future mother-in-law?  (Read 150 times)

Offline Curval

• Plutonium Member
      • http://n/a
Sex with your future mother-in-law?
« on: October 30, 2002, 10:00:40 AM »
DEAR ABBY

I have been engaged for almost a year. I am to be married next month. My fiancee's mother is not only very attractive but really great and understanding. She is putting the entire wedding together and invited me to her place to go over the invitation list because it had grown a bit beyond what we had expected it to be.

When I got to her place we reviewed the list and trimmed it down to just under a hundred ... then she floored me.

She said that in a month I would be a married man and that before that happened, she wanted to have sex with me. Then said to meet her in her bedroom. On her way out of the living room, she said that I knew where the front door was if I didn't want to go through with it.

I stood there for a couple of minutes and finally decided what I had to do. I headed out the front door and there, leaning against my car was her husband, my future father-in-law. He was smiling. He explained that they just wanted to be sure I was a good kid and would be true to their little girl. He congratulated me on passing their little test.

Abby, should I tell my fiancee' what her parents did, and that I
thought their "little test" was asinine and insulting to my character?  Or, should I keep the whole thing to myself, particularly the fact that the reason I was walking out to my car was to get a condom?

Uncertain.
Some will fall in love with life and drink it from a fountain that is pouring like an avalanche coming down the mountain

Offline Dowding (Work)

• Nickel Member
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2002, 10:03:10 AM »
It's funny, but it's already been posted by Sandman. :D

The really funny thing was that about a dozen people took him seriously, and told him to dump the daughter because the whole family must be a bunch of nutjobs. :)

Offline Curval

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2002, 10:07:04 AM »
sigh...Sandman always posts the best ones first.

Must've been while I was away.

Sorry.
Some will fall in love with life and drink it from a fountain that is pouring like an avalanche coming down the mountain

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2002, 10:07:11 AM »
Airhead posted it too.

Curval, you gotta move further west, all jokes start on the West Coast, I'd like to use Berkeley as an example...

Offline Curval

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2002, 10:08:32 AM »
Originally posted by Ripsnort
Airhead posted it too.

Curval, you gotta move further west, all jokes start on the West Coast, I'd like to use Berkeley as an example...

ROFL...as you said once before...all good jokes go to Bermuda to die.:(