Author Topic: Whine of the Day  (Read 317 times)

Offline beet1e

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Whine of the Day
« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2002, 08:10:38 AM »
J_A_B - understand. I like trying different planes, but right now I'm flying jugs at high alt to see how they perform up there. They seem to do quite well. Trouble is, all the cons are "down there". :(

Offline Tumor

• Platinum Member
      • Wait For It
Re: Whine of the Day
« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2002, 08:12:43 AM »
Originally posted by T0J0
I thought I would take a moment from reading all the posts to
 thank the Developers at AH for a job well done.. The subscription amount is well worth the amount of fun I have flying every night,
 The product is excellant and 2nd to none IMHO... I look forward every week to Squad night like it were a favorite Clint Eastwood
movie and after a roadkill day at work can't wait to log on and forget about it... For $14.95 a month thats a hell of a Value in my book... Keep up the great job HT and Staff!!!
Just giving Credit where credit is due!!

T0J0

BUTT KISSER!! :D
"Dogfighting is useless"  :Erich Hartmann

Offline Tumor

• Platinum Member
      • Wait For It
Whine of the Day
« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2002, 08:14:51 AM »
Originally posted by beet1e

Now, if only we could encourage everyone to embrace the full gamut of features, instead of just flying the same plane..............

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA.......HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA[/size]
"Dogfighting is useless"  :Erich Hartmann

Offline Heater

• Silver Member
Whine of the Day
« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2002, 11:12:31 AM »
Man, Don tell 'em this, Cause HiTech will get a big head again and think he' good, as for the rest of HTC they on the other hand deserve it, not because is the Sim good, But thay have to put up with the PUTZ all week !
HiTech is a DWEEB-PUTZ!
I have multiple personalities and none of them like you !!!