Author Topic: trial by fire  (Read 209 times)

Offline keyapaha

• Nickel Member
trial by fire
« on: October 01, 2001, 08:51:00 AM »
last night was my first night flying on line.I must say was the best fun even though i didnt shoot down no one and was blasted out of the sky on a regular basis still got a lot to learn.Look forward to flying again soon maybe i will get a kill someday soon.

The most fun was in a B-26 trying to fend off three attackers jumping around to all the gun positions can be quite tiresome but was so much fun.  :D   :D

Offline Saintaw

• Platinum Member
      • My blog
trial by fire
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2001, 09:11:00 AM »
Hehehe Welcome to the Cucoo club!  :) (whereabout are you driving that B26 again ?  :D )
Saw
Dirty, nasty furriner.

Offline Rude

• Platinum Member
trial by fire
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2001, 10:55:00 AM »
Welcome to Aces High!

:D

Offline 1776

• Nickel Member
      • http://Iain'tgotno.com
trial by fire
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2001, 12:39:00 PM »
Ya might want to check this out.  They have a free trial thingie. Makes moveing from gun position to gun position a piece of cake :D
 http://www.gamecommander.com/

Offline Thunder

• Nickel Member
      • Dickweed Heavy Bomber Group
trial by fire
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2001, 12:52:00 PM »
keyapaha,
Welcome aboard!  :) When you will get that first victory please make a post in here too and share it with the community! Anyone who plays and enjoys this game can relate to what you are feeling now. Hope you have great time in Aces High!
Aces High DickweedHBG: www.dickweedhbg.com

Offline keyapaha

• Nickel Member
trial by fire
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2001, 01:45:00 PM »
when i checked the pilot score i did indeed shoot down a la7 and a p47 also got an ostwind ,but died 17 times lest i got some body. guess in all the excitement did not see it regiester.  :D

Offline VFJACKAL

• Copper Member
trial by fire
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2001, 08:45:00 PM »
Welcome to Aces High. Best advice , just keep pluggin along and let it be fun. WELCOME TO THE GAME!!!!!

:)

Offline Karnak

• Radioactive Member
trial by fire
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2001, 12:13:00 AM »
Hiya keyapaha!

Glad to see another new name in AH.

VFJACKAL has it right, just keep having fun.  Score is way, way behind in priority.

Besides, have fun and sooner than you know you'll be doing fine and holding your own.

<S>!
Petals floating by,
      Drift through my woman's hand,
             As she remembers me-

Offline pimpjoe

• Silver Member
trial by fire
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2001, 03:13:00 AM »
Welcome Abored keyapaha!!!! you'll find this game is more addicting than crack. and the better ya get....the more your wife/girlfriend will hate you....you'll spend all of your free time glued to your monitor. i've found that it dont matter if i do good or bad, i always have fun. im sure you will find the same