Author Topic: Ignorant foreigners...  (Read 909 times)

Offline SLO

• Gold Member
Ignorant foreigners...
« Reply #30 on: November 06, 2002, 10:02:16 AM »
:D

Offline Animal

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
Ignorant foreigners...
« Reply #31 on: November 06, 2002, 10:40:48 AM »
By the way miko2d, arent you "Born, raised and served in the military in USSR. Currently a US citizen."

And now you are a full blown American using the term "foreigner" gratuitously?

Talk about hypocrisy.

Offline miko2d

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
Ignorant foreigners...
« Reply #32 on: November 06, 2002, 10:41:14 AM »
Nashwan: Sorry, I consider black Americans and Hispanic Americans to be American. Sad to see you don't.

You may believe any nonsense you want. Untill you substantiate your opinion, it's worthless to me. I listed several specific points why blacks are a separate population than whites.

Nashwan: In other words, your murder rate is still twice ours.
 OK, we - the whites in US are intrinsically inferior to you - noble brits. Is that what you wanted to hear?
 Anyway, because of 12% of the black population, our total murder rate would have been five times highter. And I would watch for the trends, not just static numbers. It seems that your unarmed population is quickly catching up to US crime rate.

Nashwan: Blacks tend to be poorer and urban, which equals more crime.
 How come it does not work the same for equally poor urban chinese or koreans or indians or even mexicans? Those become middle class in a generation or two. It's not the income - it's 15+ point gap in IQ that determines the outcome.

beet1e: Miko -  And the electronic components used in the computers to access this board probably came from Taiwan.

In US the guy who paid money becomes an owner of a product - no matter who was allowed to benefit by manufacturing it. The walls of my house are probably built using foreign steel and floord using canadian lumber. So what? It's my house, not theirs.

Samm: Does it bother the spanish that americans don't consider them to be caucasian ? I've allways wondered about that when I've had to fill out ethnicity questions?

Not spanish - hispanic. Different race altogether. Latino is another "white" term for those native americans. If you a a spanish, you are not supposed to label yourself "hispanic".

Innominate: The price of freedom is reduced security.
Security and Freedom are mutually exclusive.

That's a liberal lie intended to justify reducing of our liberties. Most government policies reduce our liberty and cause decrease in safety - drug war, immigration policy, subcidising underclass procreation, er... welfare policy, etc.

Animal: Ok miko2d, if demographically in the USA there is such a high crime rate among blacks, maybe its because demographically blacks are poorer, grow up with less education, and grow up in violent enviroments in a cycle that is hard to breach.
 How come it suddenly became much worse after 1960 sivil-rights achievements? For 6 generations after slavery ended black family was OK - then it become exception.
 I believe that 1.2 standard deviation difference in intelligence (about 15+ IQ points) a better explanation for majority of problems of many blacks in US and elsewhere.
 As for the bunch of lables you threw at me in your ignorance, smiles nonwithstanding - I would not even bother to dispell it unless you try to substantiate each one of them.

but those changes take decades to show results... But the results are starting and are very positive.
 So we will see in a few hundred years, right?... How come chinese and mexicans do not require decades to succeed? Do american racists love those?

midnight Target: There are liars .. damn liars and Statisticians.. like miko.

Why bother to justify you slander - as long as it's PC...

miko
« Last Edit: November 06, 2002, 10:45:12 AM by miko2d »

Offline Nash

• Plutonium Member
      • http://sbm.boomzoom.org/
Ignorant foreigners...
« Reply #33 on: November 06, 2002, 10:47:32 AM »
"In US the guy who paid money becomes an owner of a product - no matter who was allowed to benefit by manufacturing it. " - miko

Ok so ya didn't pay for the creation of this board, so you don't own it. You only benefit from it, much like the Brits, Australians, Canadians, French, whoever else. In fact the international readership on this board likely outnumbers the US readership.

So take yer "foreigner" BS and stuff it. I mean that in the most repectful way of course, not intended to be a personal slam resulting in lockage. :)

Offline Animal

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
Ignorant foreigners...
« Reply #34 on: November 06, 2002, 11:00:15 AM »
Hahaha... is this guy for real?

From his profile:
"Born, raised and served in the military in USSR. Currently a US citizen."
[/b]

And he is calling everyone a foreigner? LOL!!!

And on the racial stuff, this is either a troll, or one of the most moronic, hateful racists I have ever encountered, shy from that HBO documentary where all those rednecks shouted 'white power' and compared Hitler to Jesus Christ.

miko2d now I understand why you fled Russia and now live in the US as a foreigner[/i], its because our good Russian friends would have killed you sooner or later, only in America are dipshits like you allowed to express themselves.

But please, dont even think you are American, know your place. We dont want people from other countries thinking that you represent us when in fact you dont.

ATTENTION CANADIANS AND OTHER VISITORS FROM FAR AWAY LANDS, MIKO2D IS A HYPOCRIT FOREIGNER AND HE IN NO WAY REPRESENTS THE GENERAL AMERICAN ATTITUDE OR MENTALITY. PLEASE IGNORE HIS COMENTS FOR HE IS AS MUCH, OR EVEN LESS OF AN AMERICAN THAN YOU ARE. THANK YOU, DRIVE THRU.

Offline Pongo

• Platinum Member
Ignorant foreigners...
« Reply #35 on: November 06, 2002, 11:19:24 AM »
animal is on a roll.lol

Offline Cherlie

• Parolee
  • Copper Member
Ignorant foreigners...
« Reply #36 on: November 06, 2002, 11:23:04 AM »
HELLO Miko!

Take a hint......STFU............

CB

Offline miko2d

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
Ignorant foreigners...
« Reply #37 on: November 06, 2002, 12:06:46 PM »
Animal: By the way miko2d, arent you "Born, raised and served in the military in USSR. Currently a US citizen."
And now you are a full blown American using the term "foreigner" gratuitously?
Talk about hypocrisy.

I reside here. I am a full citizen. I officially swore to defend to bear arms in defence of this country and I am capable of doing so. I pay taxes. I vote. US of A is my homeland - freely and deliberately chosen. I am just another productive immigrant in the "nation of immigrants".
 I am definitely not a foreigner here. So I see no hypocricy.

In the post I did not use word "foreigner" as a derogatory term. I did not even use it towards american residents who do not have a full list of my credentials.

I merely referred to people living in different countries than the one where discussion takes place.
 I seem make enough controvercial statement to make nonsensical nitpicking unnecessary.
 My point was that USA consists of many entities - states, localities, enclaves with wildly different cultures, ethnisities, laws, customs, etc. Many people living outside america do not seem to realise this.

Incidentally, if you know anything about life and aducation in the USSR, how could I have become a racist there? If I became a racist - which means irrational dislike which is not at all true - what does that mean? Where did it come from?

My carreer here was very successfull, so setbacks and jobs taken away by black are not good explanations.

Nash: Ok so ya didn't pay for the creation of this board, so you don't own it.
 You have a point. I assumed that this board was an american soil and it would be clear whom I referred to as "foreigners" - while I do not even know which country the HTC is incorporated in. I should have used different term than "foreigner" if only to avaid this commotion.
 But you can hardly accuse me of being xenofobic to non-american - since my profile clearly states I am an immigrant myself.
 Whatever animal claims, I just ment "foreigner" not current or past resident resident of USA.

Animal: We dont want people from other countries thinking that you represent us when in fact you dont.

I thought we americans were too proud of our multiculturalism to even conceive of someone "representing" us.
 Anyway, "The Bell Curve" bestseller and also "The g Factor" and other books were written and published here by american scientists. I did not bring them here with me. The first I ever heard of black-white IQ discrepancy was in 1996, quite a few years after I came here.

I do not have much regard to the "white supremacicts" - I do not believe that blacks or any other races are "evil". I believe that intelligence as any other non-discrete factor varies in populations that evolved separately over millenia.

The whites are only smarter now because countless generations of our grand-grand... uncles and aunts failed to reproduce because of being less-intelligent than their brothers and sisters - our ancestors.
 Living conditions were very different and survival value of intelligence varied in various places. So the evolution went at different rates for different factors.

Due to specifics of geography, climate and availoiabilty of certain resources and shortage of others, europeans and asians switched to urban/agrarian lifestyle which put premium on restraint, foresight and planning abilities and even literacy and made intelligence more important for survival/propagation.
 The sub-saharan africa stayed hunter-getherer and primitive cattle-herding till relatively recently, so the evolution pressures there were different.

It's not just intelligence. People lived longer in civilised societies, were subjected to frequent epidemics, contaminants, relative abundance of food, especially fat, sugar and salt. At the same time physical strength was less important.
 So evolution was able to act on deseases like cancer that affect older people (while hunters-gatherers have little chance to grow older), immune system, food-related deseases, etc.
 "The Germs, Guns and Steel" by Jared Diamond is a good book - even though he does not make the evolutionary conclusion.

Blacks are often physically stronger/faster than whites and have better reaction times but they do not have as many genes imparting resistance/immunity to plague (and AIDS), they much more often suffer from cancer, diabetes (diet), hypertension (exessive salt?), obesity (excessive sugar, fat absorbtion/craving, sedentary lifestyle), allergies (contaminants), more frequent low birth weight even in apparently healthy (and wealthy) mothers, etc. They did develop resistance to area-specific deseases like malaria which is not much help here. Those health issues obviously make conditions of blacks somewhat worse.

There a dozens of known gene alleles that are exclusive to white or black races.

Those differences are obvious - wealthy blacks suffer much more from those afflictions than whites. The medical literature is full of those and is not considered rasist. Why should intelligence be any different?
 Low-intelligence whites suffer from exactly the same social problems as lower-intelligence blacks.

-------------------------------------------------
In "Why Race Matters" Professor Michael Levin shows that the IQ difference between Europeans and black Africans has had more than enough time to develop during the estimated 4,400 generations since the two groups split from a common ancestor. According to his calculation,it would have required a rate of selection per generation of 0.000106 against recessive genes, a very small rate of genetic change that is the equivalent to a change in 11 individuals per 100,000 per generation. In nature this is an extremely slow rate of evolutionary change.
-------------------------------------------------

Of course you do not seem interested in substantiation of anything said here - either you do not want to know or already know and forgot to mention your sources. Care to list them?

Cherlie: Take a hint......STFU.

Sorry. My civil rights are in peril here. Because population of an african country behaves like a population of any other african country, my rights should somehow should be abridged - the right to equal treatment (quote systems), to speak freely (PC rules), to arm myself and many others.

Even if I were really so stupid as to irrationally turn away a capable black applicant and hire less capable white for my business - thus benefitting non-racist, especially black-owned business, where is the harm to anyone but myself?

I believe that welfare and preferential treatment destroyed black community and family here, not imaginary racism.

miko

Offline miko2d

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
Ignorant foreigners...
« Reply #38 on: November 06, 2002, 12:34:14 PM »
BTW, if there is no objective reason for disproportionate failure of blacks in free society of US - that means that whites along with asians and even hispanics are evil people specifically and irrationally hating blacks but not each other. I am not evan talking about Africa.

Wouldn't that be rasist to believe so? And offensive to whites who are sacrificing their rights and income to improve blacks' lot? You call that a sham effort?

How come liberal and black leaders - especially in black-populated and black dominated localities and school districts (Washington D.C.) with highest expence per pupil do not call for more eduation (like hispanics do) to bring blacks to the same standard as whites but call for lowering standards for blacks via preferential treatment?

Doesn't that mean they do not believe blacks are capable to succeed unassisted - ever? That there is no point trying to educate them?

Ponder those questions. Not everyone is an enemy who dumps on you...

miko
« Last Edit: November 06, 2002, 12:37:15 PM by miko2d »

Offline Animal

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
Ignorant foreigners...
« Reply #39 on: November 06, 2002, 12:36:45 PM »
nigga, please.

Offline Kanth

• Gold Member
Ignorant foreigners...
« Reply #40 on: November 06, 2002, 12:52:56 PM »
That's currently a US Citizen, which makes him an American and NOT a foreigner.

I don't care how upset you are about what he said, telling him to know his place??? and that American citizens that originated from other countries don't represent us??

If they are american citizens they most certainly do.

Where the hell do you think american citizens came from?? we certainly didn't start on this continent.

He has a different opinion than you, get over it, there are many many people who differ from you, it's called diversity and it's a HUGE part of the american culture.

I don't see him attacking you personally and calling you names.
He's not even directing his posts to you personally.

If you want to address how you disagree with what he said that's one thing, it's another entirely to attack him.

wipe the froth off of your chin and make your points.

He's one American in 28 million who has an opinion that he is discussing and he doesn't claim to represent anyone other than himself.

walk away for a while then come back when yer not this upset and then you can make posts that show why you disagree with him.

Originally posted by Animal
Hahaha... is this guy for real?

From his profile:
"Born, raised and served in the military in USSR. Currently a US citizen."

And he is calling everyone a foreigner? LOL!!!

And on the racial stuff, this is either a troll, or one of the most moronic, hateful racists I have ever encountered, shy from that HBO documentary where all those rednecks shouted 'white power' and compared Hitler to Jesus Christ.

miko2d now I understand why you fled Russia and now live in the US as a foreigner[/i], its because our good Russian friends would have killed you sooner or later, only in America are dipshits like you allowed to express themselves.

But please, dont even think you are American, know your place. We dont want people from other countries thinking that you represent us when in fact you dont.

ATTENTION CANADIANS AND OTHER VISITORS FROM FAR AWAY LANDS, MIKO2D IS A HYPOCRIT FOREIGNER AND HE IN NO WAY REPRESENTS THE GENERAL AMERICAN ATTITUDE OR MENTALITY. PLEASE IGNORE HIS COMENTS FOR HE IS AS MUCH, OR EVEN LESS OF AN AMERICAN THAN YOU ARE. THANK YOU, DRIVE THRU.
 [/B]
Gone from the game. Please see Spikes or Nefarious for any Ahevents.net admin needs.

Offline Animal

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
Ignorant foreigners...
« Reply #41 on: November 06, 2002, 01:12:59 PM »
You fail to see my point?

He uses the term "ignorant foreigners" when he fits that description himself, by exact definition.

He makes a post, addressing people as ignorant foreigners (funny, they are sitting at their homes in their own countries... how can they be foreigners?) and then rambles on as if he were the descendant of uncle sam.

I dont ever even use the word foreigner, but I made those posts only to give him a dose of his own medicine. He is being hypocritical and extremely bigoted, he may not be addressing me personally and I aknowledge his right to free speech, but guess what, I will use mine to openly defend the morals of the mayority of true good Americans as people of other countries see them.

Oh, and something tells me you are posting out of knee jerk reaction and paid no attention to what I said in this thread and others. You come here and tell us that we have to be sensitive about the feelings and opinions of a hateful, disrespectful bigot who dismisses logic and talks lies, and then poorly tries to back them with data that he pulled out of questionable sources.

I dont care if you agree with him or not, but dont tell me to respect and be sensitive to one of the most despicable persons I have met on this BBS.

« Last Edit: November 06, 2002, 01:18:45 PM by Animal »

Offline takeda

• Nickel Member
Ignorant foreigners...
« Reply #42 on: November 06, 2002, 01:13:01 PM »
Not spanish - hispanic. Different race altogether. Latino is another "white" term for those native americans. If you a a spanish, you are not supposed to label yourself "hispanic".

You better tell the inmigration officers, I recall more than a few incidents, even one involving a famous spanish writer who checked the "white" box in the form...

Offline AKS\/\/ulfe

• Platinum Member
Ignorant foreigners...
« Reply #43 on: November 06, 2002, 01:15:17 PM »
You know how to piss off a spanish person?

Call 'em mexican!
-SW

Offline Nashwan

• Silver Member
Ignorant foreigners...
« Reply #44 on: November 06, 2002, 01:49:20 PM »
OK, we - the whites in US are intrinsically inferior to you - noble brits. Is that what you wanted to hear?

No, I don't believe in that sort of racist crap. I don't think there are any master races, not even my own.

American has a higher murder rate for a very obvious reason. Guns are very effective tools for killing. Americans have easy access to them.

Anyway, because of 12% of the black population, our total murder rate would have been five times highter. And I would watch for the trends, not just static numbers. It seems that your unarmed population is quickly catching up to US crime rate.

I doubt it. The US rate has been going down because of better law enforcement and a better economy. The economy isn't booming anymore, the murder rate in the US is going up.

You don't seem to understand that every western country has an urban poor population. They are involved in more crimes than affulent suburbanites.
You think Manchester and inner London have the same murder rate as Buckinghamshire?