Author Topic: More P-38 films  (Read 396 times)

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
More P-38 films
« on: November 08, 2002, 05:43:37 AM »
Here's 3 films from a when I dueled this Yak tonight.  All three films are from the same flight, I just recorded the fights only so the film wouldn't get to be a large file.  The guy you hear on vox and see typing is a friend that joined my flight.  Only 3 of the 4 duels are posted, the 1st duel ended with the Yak crashing as I gained angles on him so it really doesn't count.

Not sure which film it is, but one of them I use a double Immelman to gain the shot on the Yak and the other ones show how well a P-38 can get inside of a Yak's turn for the shot.

P-38 vs. Yak duel #2

P-38 vs. Yak Duel #3

P-38 vs. Yak Duel #4

Ack-Ack
479th FG - Riddle's Raiders
« Last Edit: November 08, 2002, 02:53:37 PM by Ack-Ack »
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline batdog

• Silver Member
      • http://www.dasmuppets.com/
More P-38 films
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2002, 06:32:43 AM »
Cool..as soon as I get home I'll load and take a peek. I've been flying my 38 more recently. Furballing... and displaying my typical lousy SA. Maybe I'll learn something.

xBAT
Of course, I only see what he posts here and what he does in the MA.  I know virtually nothing about the man.  I think its important for people to realize that we don't really know squat about each other.... definately not enough to use words like "hate".

AKDejaVu

Offline Innominate

• Gold Member
More P-38 films
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2002, 03:03:19 PM »
Awesome films.

Up untill a few minutes ago, I believed that the yak was prettymuch superior to the p38 in every way except firepower.

Just went up against a yak in the ma, and slaughtered him, largely because of these films.

Thanks.