Author Topic: Something about the Pizza map that ALL you guys will like :)  (Read 107 times)

Offline beet1e

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Something about the Pizza map that ALL you guys will like :)
« on: November 11, 2002, 07:10:33 PM »
Logged on just as the map was rolling over. Got bounced but came back in to a delicious pizza. :) Spent a couple of hours defending small fields or V bases. PNZR, Field Gun, Spit ix, F4U-1D, P47D30, Ostwind, M3 all got an outing with me.

Of course, the text buffer hadn't even filled before we got the usual Ch1 "waah-waah-waah-hate this map-waah-waah-waah-time to mow the lawn-waah-wah-cancelling account-waah-waah-might as well shag the wife" crap that we always get. They don't like milk runs, but they like to milk run the milk runners.

I love the pizza map, mostly because you get the chance to plan an attack (or defence) without being jumped by an uberplane, but also because of the high alt fields - they suit the Jug well.

So, as long as it's pizza time, I'll be spending a lot less time at this BBS!  :)  I thought you'd all like that. :D

Lazs, Kieran, AKDejaVu (should be AKtoujours-tort), GTO, and of course Mr. Toad. Where is Mr. Toad? I hope he didn't shoot himself.

By the way, Pizza isn't boring. I got various multi kill sorties - see pic - and if I can, you can. Because I suck.

Offline easymo

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
Something about the Pizza map that ALL you guys will like :)
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2002, 07:20:17 PM »
Big yawn.