Author Topic: How do I fly in new terrains?  (Read 254 times)

Offline guttboy

• Silver Member
How do I fly in new terrains?
« on: November 16, 2002, 01:25:38 AM »
Hi Everyone,

I was at the Assasins website and was watching the movies....amazing terrains there.

How do I get them for one?  How can I fly with them offline?  Is that possible?  

Also can you make an arena for offline use that has drones that YOU put in?

Thanks alot!

:D

Offline pokie

• Silver Member
      • http://s7.eastlink.ca/~tscott
Re: How do I fly in new terrains?
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2002, 08:39:13 AM »
Originally posted by guttboy
Hi Everyone,

I was at the Assasins website and was watching the movies....amazing terrains there.

How do I get them for one?  How can I fly with them offline?  Is that possible?  

Also can you make an arena for offline use that has drones that YOU put in?

Thanks alot!

:D

Terrain files end in .res
Example:  The latest terrain that came with this Version 1.10 patch 7 is akdesert.res and is in your C:\Program Files\HTC\Aces High\terrains folder.

Terrains can be downloaded from the hitechcreation download section http://www.hitechcreations.com/download.html

OR

They automatically get downloaded if you join a game in the ONLINE or H2H.  

Terains made for H2H can only be found by joining a host running the terrain or by getting it from someone.

You can fly in any Terrain.....

1) ONLINE... if you have a paying account ... or ... if you are in your 2 weeks fly for free time limit.

2) H2H... join someones hosted game ... or ... host a game yourself ( max. 8 players ).  This is FREE but you still need to set up a account for a login name and password!  There are no other planes or ground vehicles unless someone else joins this hosted game.

3) OFFLINE... you don't need to be connected to the internet to fly in this mode.  The only planes you'll see are the four P51's ( you can't change them ) flying around the field that you are at.  They fly in a circle and that's all they do.

You can not make a terrain and place flying drones.

Pokie

Offline guttboy

• Silver Member
How do I fly in new terrains?
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2002, 10:12:24 AM »
Pokie,
Thanks a lot for the information...really appreciate your help !!

:)