Author Topic: Salute to the Thunderbirds  (Read 120 times)

Offline SFRT - Frenchy

• Platinum Member
      • http://home.CFL.rr.com/rauns/menu.htm
Salute to the Thunderbirds
« on: July 19, 2000, 10:20:00 PM »
 Yesterday I was flying with Ziegller and Monger from my squad. We started defending one of our field from Ripsnort's squad.

When they changed to an another field, we found ourself alone, we proceeded to nearby eni field. A plane took off, as soon as he went out of his ack range we went in to vulch this poor brave pilot. It was TOM24. After vulching him, he took off again and went out of his ack, we went in again for the kill. I was amazed to find a pilot who wasn't looking for ack hanging and neither cried and insult us as 'vulchers'.

Later, we uped and and we communicated with Tom on chanel 1. He was 15K while we were climbing to 10K. He was higher but alone, we agreed with my squad not to engage him all 3 of us, and I dispatched Ziegller for a 1 Vs 1. Then his squad joined him and we soon ended up on a 3 vs 3 dogfighting. Personally I had a lot of fun. I appreciated your courtesie who is pretty rare in this arena  

Thunderbirds Tom, Ao2 and Gritz... Salute from SFRT for your way of conduct.

------------------
Olivier "Frenchy" Raunier

http://home.cfl.rr.com/rauns/menu.htm

[This message has been edited by SFRT - Frenchy (edited 07-19-2000).]
Dat jugs bro.

Terror flieger since 1941.
------------------------

Tom24

« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2000, 02:17:00 AM »
To the crew of SFRT!!   Salute!!  

Hats off to a fight well played! I had a very good time & appriciated the comrodery between the 2 sides. I look forward to seeing  Frenchy,Zigller,and Monger agin real soon!  Frenchy I think this was a good showing by your team and hope to see more of this activity. I think that we all loose site of the fact that this is a flight sim & a place where people can come & have FUN!! your pacients and conduct was admerable and would like to say thanks agin.

Tom24  ThunderBirds

Offline bloom25

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2000, 03:02:00 AM »
   I haven't been able to play AH for 4 days now.  I just don't have enough free time this week.  It's my parents 25th anniversary celebration this weekend.    Needless to say I haven't had a bit of free time.

Sounds like I missed a good fight.

------------------
bloom25
THUNDERBIRDS